part-2

Next morning..

She wakes up at 5..and starts her work..she searches for the most famous and successful companies..as she sees every company..famous and successful but not a new company..

Y/n-what is this..i searched for a new famous and successful company but nothing is showing..which company is taking 3rd 4th semesters students..when other companies are taking the students of 6th 7th semester..even normal companies take 6th 7th semester students..oh God who is this Stupid CEO..

As she checks the time..it was 6 and she had to go for university at 8..so she started getting ready..

She takes shower and were her dress..when she was going downstairs for making breakfast..she got a message..

Ji-oh-y/n you yesterday you were asking about that new and famous company..yeah I found it..

Y/n-what is the company's name and CEO..?

Ji-oh-its Jeon pride and the name of CEO is not mentioned only JK..
He is the only heir of that company..

Y/n-ohh..why he is taking 3rd 4th semester students..not 6th 7th ?

Ji-oh-i also didn't know..why

Y/n-ohk

After she searches Jeon's pride..after reading every thing she mumbled herself..

Y/n-he is just 25 and he is handling his whole company..which is spreading in every part of Korea and also in us uk..and in India also..and I'm 22..I can't handle the university's students..shame on you y/n..but I'm shameless..alright..let's go underground city (university)..

At University

Y/n is sitting in her cabin..cause today she was free she didn't have any classes..
She is busy on her phone until she get a knock on her door..she said 'come in' and the poen come and said

Poen-mam mr.ha is calling you in his cabin..

Y/n-ohk I'm coming in 5 mins..

In mr.ha's cabin..

Mr.ha-so miss y/n you were also present in yesterday's meeting..right..

Y/n-yeah mr.ha I was present..

Mr.ha-so miss y/n..you asked what the company name was..so I would like to tell you that..'Jeon pride' is collaborating with our university..he is very brilliant CEO in young age he achieved various things..

Mr.ha-you are one of the best lecturers or I say professor of software science and technology..so I like to tell you that..you will be the guardian of 3rd 4th semesters students who will get job their..and also you will get double benefit..ask how..

Y/n-how ?

Mr.ha-you will get salary of your guidance..but do your job sensuously..otherwise the CEO would cut the contract of collaboration with our university..so I choose you as our guardian..

Y/n-its my pleasure mr.ha..the salary which I get from here is enough for me..
But as you are saying to be the guardian..I will try my best to be a good guardian for our university..

Mr.ha-no dear y/n..it's about the future also..you will get married one day..if you get a good guy then it's ohk..what if you get opposite of your think..you wants to do work..and he didn't allowed you..so you are getting opportunity then don't waste it..ohk

Y/n-its a great opportunity mr.ha..i will try my best..

Mr.ha-ohk miss y/n..you can take your leave..thank you for accepting the request for guardian..