part-3

Here the next day comes..

At University..

Mrs.sha-good morning miss y/n..

Y/n-good morning mrs.sha..how are you..?

Mrs.sha-I'm fine..what about you..

Y/n-i'm also fine..why didn't you came university for past 3 days..?

Mrs.sha-oh dear..I was just take my leave..I went to busan for some works..

Y/n-ohh..

Mrs.sha-oh y/n..leave this..topic..let me congrate you..for your great achievement..

Mrs.sha gives a chocolate box to y/n..with a sweet smile..

Mrs.sha-congo y/n..congo..

Y/n-thank you mrs.sha but no need for chocolate..plz take it..

Mrs.sha-yeah y/n..take it..nothing happens..

Y/n-mrs.sha why didn't mr.ha gave you this..

Mrs.sha-cause I'm the guardian of 6th and 7th semesters students..so they called me but company have a rule that a guardian can't guide 2 group..so I can't guide 2 group that's why they gave this to u.. believe me..y/n..believe me..you will not regret..

Y/n-yeah..I I'll try my best..

Mrs.sha-i know you will do your best..ohk y/n..I will take my leave..

After that mrs.sha takes her leave and y/n goes to take her classes as per her schedule..

After classes y/n was in her cabin and mr.ha called her..

At mr.ha's cabin

Y/n-mr.ha..i'm here..

Mr.ha-yeah y/n..you have some basic rules..

1.don't make any mistake..while guiding students..

2.don't misbehave or so silly attitude to senior employees and to CEO also..

3.you need to come..daily for guiding students..come before the students and go after the students

4.you can't take any leave in half of your session..if you wants to take leave then tell the CEO before a week of taking leave..

5.if CEO says no then you can't do that thing..if yes then that's good..

6.students and guardian are not allowed to come with eating items..

7.all will turn their phone in silent..

That's it..miss y/n..

Y/n-mr.ha is the CEO psycho..?

Mr.ha-no..miss y/n..it's basic manner and you can say rules also and you have to follow all..and the other rules will say by CEO..when you meet him..

Y/n- yeah..mr.ha

Mr.ha-i will give you all students list..which is come from the company..and say to them that they are selected..and those who are not then they will wait till 6th semester..ohk

Y/n-yeah mr.ha..when we will go to company

Mr.ha-day after tomorrow..

Y/n-day after tomorrow..it's very quick..

Mr.ha-yeah..but I can't do anything..

Y/n-yeah..can I take my leave..

Mr.ha-sure..

Then she takes her leave..and goes to class to announce the name of student..those will do job in company..

At class

Y/n-ohk students..so I'm here to tell you who will get opportunity to work on company..

Y/n-first tell me what is the total strength of your class..

Student1-50..31 boys and 19 girls..

Y/n- ohk..I have a list of 20 students..whose name are here they will meet me in my cabin after the class..
So..here is the names..

1.min juyung
2.wang minho
3.shaan ha
4.sa wio
5.loi yerin
6.choi Suzi
7.yin suyi
8.park soya
9.hoso chawo
10.kim Erin
11.chi haro
12.saha hoesho
13.han suya
14.so tanee
15.yun sima
16.soha Kim
17.yug yumi
18.hane eri
19.kim soyu
20.jan joha

These are the 20 students who will join the company day after tomorrow..so all the students are requested to go to my cabin..and the students who are not selected plz don't get upset..you will get this opportunity again in your 6th and 7th semester..don't be sad..

At her cabin

Y/n-listen..you all get the opportunity to work on Jeon's pride..one of the famous and successful company..so do your best..and I'm your guardian..I will guide you.. basically mr.ha told me that all of you and also me..we have to follow some basic rules..so rules are..

1.don't misbehave or so silly attitude to senior employees and to the CEO also..

2.you can't take any leave in half of your session..if you want to take leave then tell the CEO before a week of taking leave..

3.if CEO says no then you can't do that thing..if yes then that's good..

4.students and guardians are not allowed to come with eating items..

5.all will turn their phone in silent..

This are basic rules..and we will get to know about more rules day after tomorrow..so wait till then..

After listening the rules all the students remain silent..and said

Miss..how can we do this..?

Y/n-i'm also thinking about this..how I will manage..
We will also have to meet the CEO..

Student2-but meeting the CEO is not allowed..

Y/n-i didn't know..but we have to meet..

Y/n-if any one have questions to ask them ask me..now

Student3-miss..how much we will get the salary..?

Y/n-i think starting is from 900000 won..

Y/n-dont worry about salary..once you will get in the company you will be the permanent employee..and according to your work and your hardwork..the salary is decided..

Time skip..

Y/n-be ready day after tomorrow..you all can take your leave..

After university

At home..

Y/n-oh god..I have to make lunch and dinner..but I'm not in mood...it's sleep for some times..

Y/n takes her sleep and wake up at 7 pm..when she saw the time she went to make dinner..she made ramen..

Y/n-ahh..y/n eat and sleep..I will guide the students..so I also have to make sure what the thing also knows to me..don't think too much know sleep...

Here is the next part of truth untold..I hope you all will like it..see in the next part..♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰till then love you 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞