part-4

At night..

12.00 AM

She is sleeping in her peaceful sleep..
Suddenly she feels someone's touching..someone was touching her cheeks so softly..she thinks it's a dream..until she feels a soft kiss on her forehead..she flinches and opens her to see ji-on..he is on top of y/n..

She pushes him and gives a slap on his face..

Y/n-WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO..?

ji-on-y-y/n..i i..i

Y/n-YEAH JI-ON WHAT YOU..

ji-on-y/n..i didn't have that intention..you thought wrong..you misunderstood me..

Y/n-i think I would not..you were on top of me..and you kissed my forehead..

Ji-on-y/n

Y/n-first tell me what are you doing here this late night..?

Ji-on-icometocelebrateyourbirthday

Y/n-huh..

Ji-on-pabo today is your birthday..I come here to celebrate it and give you a small surprise..

Y/n-you already gave me that..before
How did you came inside..

Ji-on-from your window..haha

Y/n became silent..and

Ji-on-leave it y/n..come lets celebrate...

After that y/n dressed her in this dress..

After that they goes to the place where Ji-on had decided to give surprise to her

The place

Y/n-you did this

Y/n-you did this..

Ji-on-you like it..

Y/n-i love it..I LOVE IT JI-ON..THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME SURPRISE..THANK YOU..

Ji-on-its nothing y/n..in front of you..

Y/n-only you give me surprise after the death of my parents..I also forget about it but you give me..surprises..gifts..and many more things..when I'm with you I didn't miss my parents..you give me hope for living ji-on..