Chapter - 22 ~ No means No

This chapter is dedicated to
🎀❤️ Siya105❤️🎀

• 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 ~ 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 ~

I woke up with fluffy eyes. I blinked to adjust the light. Last night was tough. I barely survived. I saw juli moving her finger through my hairs.

I smiled.

"I will miss this view" Juli said slowly.

She was indicating my wedding. Maybe lucky for her. I'm not leaving anywhere.

"I'm not leaving Apaa" I said more like declare.

She stood in shock.

"𝐊𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐤𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐩. 𝐀𝐚𝐣 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐚𝐩?"

"Few days back you were singing in the tone of love. And now what are you saying" She said.

I sat and tried to keep my brain cool.

"I'm not marrying him. I'm not leaving. That's it" I said with stubbornness in my voice.

"I've always told you Rasha. Think before doing anything. Do you even know what is gonna happen when they'll declare your no in the court? They will declare a war on us! And we are weak to fight it. They are double of us" She screamed at me.

I stood and also screamed back

"𝐓𝐨 𝐤𝐲𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐀𝐚𝐩𝐚? 𝐄𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞? 𝐊𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐚 𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦"

"Then what do you want Aapa? Wabt me to get married to a cheatee? Last night what i've saw i can't even describe "

"What did you saw?" she asked me with worry in her voice.

"I... I saw... Ayas.. With another woman getting in..." I said with trembling voice remembering the scenes.

Juli came near me and hugged me.

"No need to repeat the words or continuing rest of the sentence" she said in angry voice.

"I always knew he was a cheater. I've warned you too. I won't let my heart marrying with a cheater even if you want now" She said with anger.

I hugged her back tightly.

After all she is half me. How can i hide such thing from her? I felt a tear on my shoulder.

She always cares for me. She puts me first. And how can i left this amazing woman?

"Get ready. We are going to share my opinion" I said.

•Queen- Room

Juli was holding my hands tightly. And i gathered my strength to share my opinion.

Guards opened the room and i saw king and queen having their breakfast.

Queen saw us and smiled.

"Come come have breakfast" She said.

And we entered the chamber.

I sat and Juli also sat beside me still holding my hands tightly.

"Father i'm here to put my opinion in my wedding" I said in hight yet low tone.