Enemies

TW: mention of self harm
Lorax
I The Lorax flushed my orbs open the tweeting of the birds waking me.

It was just like yesterday my mother and father shouting at each other in the kitchen probably arguing about sex again.
My wrist was painful from last night after all.. I am emo 🖤

I then put on a hot topic jumper with the words "I paused my anime to be here" and also multiple chains with crosses and skulls on them.

Finally I went down the stairs it was going to be just like everyday the pain and abuse the thought making me shiver a little in my boots.

"HURRY UP" shouted Loraxdad his words echoing up the stairs that I slowly made my way down.

"Coming..." the Lorax replied sighing under his breath sort of dragging the word along in annoyance.

I waddled down while my eyes suddenly darted to my father (Loraxdad) who was standing by the sink looking at me furiously.

"The dishes aren't done."said loraxdad not shouting but in a clearly mad tone.
"I-I-I'm so sorry sir you told me to make dinner last night a-and h-h-hover I didn't have time I was exhausted after"the Lorax said hoping my father would understand

"THATS NOT AN EXCUSE" loraxdad shouted. My mother just looked at us with a blank face after all this was just another everyday thing we had to endure in this household.

Onceler
Me The once-ler opened the packaging to my new cucumber face mask this was the third one I had used today. I thw oncler had always been a preppy. My room was covered in smiley faces and bright colours.

285 words  (dang short)
A/N- HELLO I REWROTE THIS A TAD BIT SINCE YESTERDAY I MADE IT FIRST PERSON INSTEAD AND FIXED UP SOME STUFF! CHAPTER TWO OUT TODAY!!