🎉Thirteen🎉

FLASHBACK

2 DAYS AGO BEFORE THE WEDDING

BHOSLE SADAN [OUTHOUSE]

Mahima stands at the door of the outhouse and knocks. Naina opens the door, surprised to see Mahima standing there, and warmly invites her in.

Please come in, Mahima.

Mahima enters the house with a smile.

How are you, Vahini?

Naina returns the smile.

I'm good.

Mahima, with a tone of understanding, mentions the shared knowledge about Gauri.

Vahini, I assume by now you know that Gauri is your daughter.

Naina nods knowingly.

I've known since the day she arrived here accidentally. Her eyes resemble her father's. She's grown into such a beautiful young woman.

Mahima agrees with a nod, acknowledging the resemblance.

Absolutely, Vahini. Gauri is just like her father. If dada were alive today, he would be so happy to see his daughter.

Naina smiles at the thought and then asks Mahima about Babasaheb's knowledge of Gauri's true identity.

Does Babasaheb know that Gauri is my daughter?

Mahima assures her of keeping this secret from him.

No, he doesn't know yet. I'm doing my best to ensure he never finds out.

Mahima further informs Naina about Piyush and Swati, who are staying in a nearby hotel and have intentions of taking Gauri with them. Naina nods, understanding the situation.

Observing Naina's concerned demeanor, Mahima inquires.

What's wrong, Vahini?

Naina expresses her apprehension.

Mahima, Gauri nehmich amchya sobat rahu shakat nahi ka? 

(Mahima, can't Gauri stay with us? Why can't she stay with us permanently?)

Mahima sighs, understanding the emotional weight of the situation.

You know, Vahini, Gauri's stay here means danger for her. If Baba came to know that he will not let Gauri live.

Naina, overwhelmed with emotions, sheds tears in front of Mahima, her longing for her daughter evident in her teary eyes.

It's been 27 years since I held my daughter in my arms. I know I'm being selfish, but I want my daughter back.

Mahima, empathetic and understanding, consoles Naina with a compassionate touch.

Vahini, please try to control yourself. If you break down, it will shatter our spirits. I understand your longing, but you also know that it's not possible unless Ganpat Bhosle is alive. I'm ashamed to call him my father; he's a monster in human form. I hate him so much.

Naina composes herself, wiping away her tears and inquiring about Gauri's departure.

When is Gauri leaving?

Mahima I don't know, but Piyush mentioned that he's planning to take Gauri back next week.

Naina nods, accepting the information.

Mahima, wanting to lighten the conversation, shares some surprising news with Naina.

You know, Gauri is getting married!