Chapter 13

The town's carriage and horse dealer usually travels to several nearby villages and towns, and the furthest is the county, and each carriage is followed by a carriage driver. I heard that it will take several months to go to Fucheng, so I No coachman wanted to go. Simply Yuanye didn't want the coachman to follow him in the first place. He gave him a larger deposit, so the owner of the carriage and horse shop rented a carriage to him directly.

  Yuanye drove the carriage back, and many people came to watch the excitement. When they heard that he was going to Fucheng, many people wanted to ask him to bring something. That was a capital city, where dignitaries lived, so there must be a lot of good things!

  They have to bring a variety of things, most of which are cloth, jewelry, spices, food, utensils, farm tools, wood, and even oil, salt, sauce and vinegar! Yuanye's head was pounding after hearing this. There were too many people, and he couldn't just refuse and offend the whole village.

  "Everyone, listen to me! I'm just one person, so I definitely can't buy all these things. Moreover, the road to Fucheng is far away, and one of them got damaged, and the weather is too bad, so we can't buy it, right? Everyone knows that the people living in Fucheng are noble people, and the prices of the things they use will definitely not be cheap. I can't come back with a message to ask. If everyone doesn't want it, I can't return it. "Everyone looked at each other, Yuanye

  continued He said, "I have a trick here. Let's take a look. When I go this time, I also want to buy some things. I will bring them back and let everyone take a look. If you are willing to buy them, I will sell them to you at the original price. If you don't want them, I will How about you keep it for yourself?"

  "That's a good idea!" "

  Then we'll wait for you to come back."

  "I also want to see Fucheng..." "What are you looking at! Do you think our family has money? ?"

  A group of people were discussing in the yard of Yuanye's house, and they dispersed late at night.

  Looking at the messy yard, the three of them looked at each other and smiled bitterly, tidying up before going to sleep.

  The next day, Yuanye explained the braised vegetable business to the Zhao brothers again, and the financial power was given to Zhao Xiaoyu. This was also a test for Zhao Xiaohu. If nothing happened to him when he came back this time, he could successfully marry. Wife!

  Not only is it dangerous to go out in these ancient times, you must bring everything with you. Fortunately, it's hot now, so I don't need to bring cotton-padded clothes or quilts. Even though I have the space artifact in hand, I still have to prepare food for the sake of it. In addition to leaving one hundred taels for Zhao Xiaoyu, Yinzi Yuanye took everything else away. As the saying goes, a poor family has a rich life.

  After thinking about it, he still found an opportunity to warn Zhao Xiaohu. In modern society, the emphasis on threatening people is to hit them with a stick and then give them a sweet date. Yuanye described to him in detail a few of the top ten torture methods of the Qing Dynasty. The scarier the better, and promised him benefits when he was extremely frightened.

  How could Zhao Xiaohu, an ancient person, be so receptive to modern people? Yuan Ye was also afraid that he would be disobedient and say horrible things. Zhao Xiaohu said that he was scared to death!

  Early in the morning, Yuanye set off in his carriage with Zhao Xiaoyu's reluctant eyes.

  Seven days passed in the blink of an eye, and even though there was space in the wilderness, it was a bit overwhelming. The official road in this era was not an asphalt road, and his butt was about to break up after going all the way. He didn't dare to take a small road. If there were robbers, it would be easy to get lost!