Chapter 67

Yuan Run hugged the person into his arms distressedly, "Brother Jun, don't think about it, I won't let you marry anyone else."

  Brother Jun's big eyes were red and he showed a small smile, "Really "

  Really! Brother Jun, if all options fail in the end, are you willing to come with me?" Yuan Run asked him anxiously.

  Since ancient times, if a man is hired as a wife or as a concubine, he wants Brother Jun to elope with him. Not only will he be far away from his hometown and relatives, others will look down on him. So he couldn't elope with Brother Jun unless it was absolutely necessary.

  Brother Jun nodded in surprise, "I do! I saved some money, let's go now!" After saying that, he let go of Yuan Run, rummaged around to pick up things, and was about to pack his bags.

  Yuan Run held his hand, feeling confused in her heart, "Brother Jun, don't worry! We haven't reached that point yet."

  Brother Jun frowned, "But grandpa is already looking for someone for me to see."

  Yuan Run whispered, "When the limelight passes in a few days, I will find someone to pretend to be a rich man and come to propose marriage." This is also commonly known as marriage fraud.

  Hearing what Yuan Run said, Brother Jun was not happy at all. "If someone finds out, you will be arrested and put in jail. I don't want you to take such a risk!" Yuan Run comforted, "I cheated on the marriage because

  of If you don't marry a husband for the purpose of paying service, and if you don't do it for money, the worst you can do is get a few canes from the adults." In fact, Yuan Run said it easily. According to the law of Vietnam, those who cheat in marriages can get fifty canes and three years in prison.

  Brother Jun nodded with tears, and finally raised his head high, "Brother Run, can you kiss me?"

  When he said this, Brother Jun half-closed his eyes, and his long eyelashes shook nervously. He paused, his rosy little mouth slightly open, as if seeking his sympathy. Yuan Run swallowed, unable to resist such a tempting scene, lowered his head and kissed Brother Jun's lips gently.

  Brother Jun stood on tiptoes, hugged his head, and worked hard to deepen the kiss. The two of them were very nervous at first, but the feeling of intertwining lips and tongues was so beautiful. They kissed again and again, panting but still reluctant to separate.

  Such intimacy made Yuan Run feel so hot all over that he would make a fool of himself, so he had to push Brother Jung away. But Brother Jun held on to him tightly, with his soft body still attached to him. Yuan Run felt that he couldn't bear it much longer - Yuan

  Run pushed him away a little and called, "Brother Jun?

  " Brother's eyelids were lowered, his face was flushed, and his long eyelashes were blinking, avoiding his sight. Yuan Run understood, Brother Jun wanted...

  Yuan Run was moved in his heart. Although Brother Jun was simple, once he was in love, he would only devote himself wholeheartedly. Just like when I offered to take him away, he was really willing to pack his bags and leave immediately, which was so stupid that it made people feel heartbroken.

  Yuan Run said eagerly in his ear, "Brother Jun, I want you, but not now. Give me a little more time, okay?"

  Brother Jun pouted, "You..."

  Yuan Run said firmly Hugging him tightly, "Don't think nonsense, I won't give up. In this life, my husband will only be you." ...

  But