Chapter 41

"Don't move."

  Wang Zhao fixed his face with both hands and got closer to take a closer look at the pregnancy mole on his face. Zhao Xiaoyu's face had become much fairer. This comparison made Wang Zhao's heart sink. People in the village gossiped that his little fish had dark moles due to pregnancy, making it difficult for them to have children. He scolded those people profusely at that time, but he had no idea in his heart. Yuan Ye was so capable. If his little fish really couldn't reproduce, how could he survive in Yuan's family?

  Wang Zhao put down his hand in a daze, thinking that when Xiaoyu was a child, he would often starve him and give food to Xiaohu. Xiaoyu was so hungry that he couldn't sleep at night, so he had to get up and drink cold water to satisfy his hunger...

  Zhao Wang turned his head and looked at the locust tree in the yard, and licked his lips, "Xiaoyu, it's Eminem who is sorry for you..." He was silent for a while. Then he said, "After the Chinese New Year, I will secretly take you to the county for a visit. Your brother said that Dr. Jiang in the county has very good medical skills. You must not tell Yuanye!"

  Zhao Xiaoyu touched his ears and was full of joy. His face was blank, "Amu, what are you talking about?"

  Mrs. Zhao wiped her face, turned around and went into the kitchen.

  Zhao Xiaoyu didn't understand Wang Zhao's dilemma, and thought that Eminem was worried about the scar on his face. After such a long time, he has become accustomed to his own face, not to mention Yuan Ye doesn't dislike him. Dr. Jiang said this is the only way to go, so why bother wasting money anymore.

  In the evening, five people from the Yuanye family and three people from the Zhao family just made up a table. On this day of the year, Mrs. Zhao was not stingy and filled the table with the New Year's Eve dinner.

  The men drank wine and ate meat. After dinner, the brothers and sisters ate snacks such as melon seeds, dried sweet potatoes, maltose, etc., and then chatted and talked about their parents' shortcomings. Before I knew it, it was midnight. Zhao Xiaohu suggested setting off firecrackers, and a group of people moved to the Zhao family's yard. Zhao Xiaohu is a man who lights firecrackers and is very sneaky. He rushes far away at the slightest movement. Gan Qingqing was not afraid. He arranged a row and ordered them one by one. Hearing the sound of thunder, he clapped his hands with joy. Yuanye didn't do anything himself, he just watched Zhao Xiaoyu, watching him mischievously and scaring his brother, happily, just like a child.

  After returning from Zhao's house, Yuanye lit another set of firecrackers in his yard before washing up and going back to the house to sleep. Because he was drunk, he didn't touch Zhao Xiaoyu and just fell asleep holding him in his arms.

  On the first day of the new year, Yuanye sent red envelopes to the Gambers and their families. Of course, Zhao Xiaoyu also had it. Yuanye used a piece of dark green jade he bought from Shaharu to carve a private seal for Zhao Xiaoyu. The seal was only as long as Yuan Ye's index finger. Yuan Ye drilled a hole at the top and threaded it with red thread, which could just fit on his belt.

  Zhao Xiaoyu liked the jade private seal very much when he saw it. He looked around for cinnabar to see the effect of the font. Yuan Ye turned him into an inkstone filled with cinnabar like a magic trick. Zhao Xiaoyu dipped the seal in some cinnabar and pressed it with a little force. The words 'Zhao Xiaoyu Seal' immediately appeared on the white paper.

  Zhao Xiaoyu touched the seal, lowered his eyelids and said, "Mr., you are so good to me, I didn't even think of preparing a gift for you." Then he looked at Yuan Ye expectantly, "What do you want? I'll give it to you." Will you do well?"