Where it all began {Re-written}

The soft breeze of the wind caressed her cheeks. She sipped a cup of tea, as she sat before the table of gnosis, keys, and other deity worthy goods. Her blue hair was flowing freely with the wind, and her veil was also matching movements with her hair. She was about to refill her cup when an Oceanid popped her head out of the nearby lake. The Archon looked at her with a confused expression.

"Lady Egeria, me and my familiar friends were travelling through the Sumeru waters when we saw humans. We were mesmerized by their abilities. Do you have the power to make us part of human society?" The Oceanid begged.

The Archon reached forward to pat her head.

"Do not fret, little one. I'll see what I can do." She finally exhaled.

The Oceanid left, leaving the god in water. 

"Focalors." She called out quietly. Another Oceanid appeared before her. 

"Yes, Lady Egeria?" She asked, bowing deeply.

"Can you negotiate with me?"

"For what, my Lady?"

                                                                       o~0~o

Was Focalors now even considered an Oceanid, even if her appearance was now one of a human? The white haired woman twirled, her flowy dress following her movements smoothly.

"Wow, this appearance is beautiful! How did you achieve it?" She asked the god.

"Well, the Oceanids aren't linked to humans with one thing. Blood vessels. So, I figured out I need a substitute for blood. And I found Primordial Seawater. But I must warn you. Do not touch Primordial Seawater. It will dissolve you back into an Oceanid."

"Yes, I'll follow your instruction."

"Anyways--" The god reached out a hand "--I've always wanted to dance with another human. I'll teach you a dance."

And they spent the rest of the afternoon dancing, and transforming Oceanids into humans.

                                                                           o~0~o

The god clasped her hands before her face, as she begged on her knees before Celestia and it's gods. A row of 'humans' stood behind her, concern spreading throuhg their faces.

"Please, don't hurt the Oceanids! I'm the one who sinned, not them." She said desperately.

"You created a human form for the Oceanids without the authority of the heavens..." The Primordial One said. "....Fine then. 500 years from now, a flood will befall Fontaine, and all the people will dissolve into the waters. Only the Hydro Archons will remain weeping on her throne."

The Primordial One stomped her staff, and a light 'Woosh!' sound came from it. The gems shined bright and stopped. The Primordial One then took her leave, returning back to the thrones of the sky. The god got up, brushed the dust off her dress, and returned to her Oceanids with a fake smile.

"Alright! Now, we won't reign for so long, so, in the current time period, we are safe."

She gathered the humans and they all returned to their shelter. 

                                                                                     o~0~o

A soft knock was heard at the Palace Memoria (or whatever the heck you call it), and the white haired woman popped her head in. She knew it was too late in the night to be goind to a god's place, but she had this strange feeling, like her insides were being eaten alive. 

"Lady Egeria?" She softly said. It was too dark to see anything. She quietly went to the kitchen. Nobody. She searched in the ground floor. No trace. In the darkness, she climbed up the stairs. Walking sure is uncomfortable sometimes She thought. She searched for her in her study room and she wasn't there. Finally, the god was standing before a large window, staring at the night sky. 

"Lady Egeria?" The god jerked, yet stood on her ground. 

"Focalors..." She wasn't quite sure what to say. 

"I have made a decision. When, If I do, d1e, you are going to be the new Hydro Archon. I know, this is a bit off topic, but...I have a feeling. A bad one. It seems like Celestia was aiming for Khanrei'a, based on their position. I will go to the war, if there ever is one. The gods have discussed who they will make their new Archon. I haven't thought so much, but, I feel like my gut feeling is saying that you will be a great god of Hydro." She simply put.

"The stars...how beautiful they are...But..they seem...Fake...in other Nations, they're on a milky way. But it seems artificial here."

"Lady Egeria, are you okay?"

...

"No. All that Phanes said has worried me...sigh...I...I am too sleepy..."

The woman hugged her by the waist. Tears wetted the Gods face. Overwhelmed by emotions, she trembled.