Why did it happen?! {Re-writen}

"Egeria, you're not listening to me-"

The god looked at her with a sharp expression on her face. The halls seemed to be filled with the rising tention. The young woman closed her eyes and opened them with a profound confdence as we as sparks of anger.

"Egeria, we need something more powerful than us. The people won't have enough time until people are washed up on the shores. Maybe we could ask for help to the dragon sovereign-"

"Do you really think that I am wrong?" Egeria said.

"If I'm talking to you like this, yes, you're wrong."

A silence chimed in the halls of the palace. A marble creation. Egeria was gritting her teeth, containing her anger as much as she could. How could the closest person she had disagree with her? Egeria turned to her and came closer, her expression cold as a rock.

"So, what do you say?" Focalors said.

Egeria raised a hand, but soon let it down.

"I still think my idea is better." She ended up saying.

She went up her room leaving Focalors here down. She peeked outside the window. 

A group of angry people were behind guards. They were all protesting against a little Melusine. The guard took the spear it was holding and-

SLASH

The fifth beheaded Melusine this week. Focalors thought. But is this really what is good for Fontaine? 

-----

Up in her room, Egeria also watched it. Then looked away into the dark room covered by shade. She sighed. Was Focalors advice actually good? She is the Oceanid with the highest IQ. In deep thought, she got somewhat of a vision.

Before a man with white hair, the young woman stood in a more detailed robe. She looked like she had been deceiving somebody. She was standing in front of a mirror. A younger and livlier Focalors was there. She was crying.

"She was perfect in everyway," The god said, while raising a hand up "She was the person who I wanted to be."

She then turned around to face the agony of the man. 

"So anyway, then I cursed her." 

The vision ended. What was that? 

---

"WHEN WILL SHE LEARN?!" The god shouted in her base, looking away from her crystal ball. "She should learn to accept ideas!" The ground seemed to shake.