Ch-6 Prime Minister Vesta

Y/n's POV

After helping Kaijin with his delivery, they all invited me to a party at a bar called Butterflies of the Night. This place was a place run by a group of beautiful elves. Finally! Other elves!

"Oh, Kaijin! How nice to see you!" They greeted him.

"So cute!" One of the elves ran over and hugged me, making my blush slightly.

"Hey! Not fair! You can't just take this cutie for yourself!" Another more mature looking elf hugged me as well. Due to the size difference, with me being much shorter than most of them, my face was stuffed into their exposed bossoms.

And it wasn't just her either. All of them did the same and surrounded me.

"She's so cute!"

"And beautiful! She's tiny, but do beautiful!"

"Do you want to work here?! You're presence would be great!"

I felt a little overwhelmed by all of this, but I can't deny it felt nice. Although... I could feel hostility building up inside me for some reason.

"You originally resisted coming here, but you seem to like it here! It must be nice, to be with others like you." Kaijin said, referring to my species.

"Well, come on! Let's drink!"

And that we did! We drunk and talked lots! And I managed to get a hold of a decent amount of information. Specifically, about the elves of this world. Apparently, the elves live in a nation to the south called Sarion, a nation composed of 13 different kingdoms that swore absolutely fealty to Elmesia El Ru Sarion, the current emperor of Sarion.

I should go visit them one day. It'll be nice to tell to other elves.

"Man, that sure threw me for a loop! I busted my ass off the craft just one and showed up out of nowhere and copied twenty of them in seconds!" Kaijin said while happily laughing and drinking.

"That was only because your own sword was so brilliant in the first place! All I did was analyse the sword and use the magisteel clusters to copy its design. If I didn't have the base, it would've been a lot harder." I said, being modest. Honestly, that was true. If it wasn't for that, I would've had to make one from scratch and then copy that one!

"To be honest, it's a little vexing. But next time, I'll make one so amazing not even you will be able to copy it! I relish the challenge!" He declared.

"That's the spirit!" I then held my cup out and asked respectfully, "May I have a refill ?"

"How is it ? Taste good ?"

"I love it! One of the best I've ever had!" My words visibly pleased them all.

"I'm glad you like it!"

Meanwhile, Gobta was completely forgotten.

"Hey, Ms. Tempest ? Would you like to try this ?" The dark skinned elf started making some random hand movements that seemed a little misleading. "I'm pretty good at it. In fact, everyone says I'm amazing at it!"

Satella felt like she wanted to burst out of my body, I could feel my heart throbbing, but the other witches held her back.

Girls, chill! She's just fortune telling!

She brought a glass orb and looked at me, while I asked her a question.

"What exactly will you show me ?"

"What do you want to see ?" She asked me.

"Well..."

"How about the person Ms. Tempest's destined to be with ?" One of them suggested, making them all look at her.