I will, promise {Re-writen} |A melanchony tea party|

"Oh, that's a surprise.."

It was three in the afternoon that Egeria had been informed that her plan didn't work. She had stopped stirring her tea. 

"Thank you for informing me. You may now leave."

Tears swelled the gods eyes. She felt pathetic. Her plan didn't work, how could she protect Fontaine? Her legs were shaking, as her nails were buried in her palms (Sleepy_Bird_Brain line.)

Then a soft knock was heard on her door.

"Egeria, are you in there?" Focalors said. 

Egeria quickly gulped the lump in her throat with a quivering breath. SHe quickly pulled out her handkerchief and slightly dabbed until the tears were gone. 

"Come in." She said.

Focalors opened the door and Egeria gestured her to sit down in the chair opposite of her. She slightly pushed the macarons stand next to Focalors and poured her some tea in the empty cup.

"So how did the plan go?" Focalors said, adding a cube of sugar into her tea to absorb. When Egeria looked down at her feet, Focalors decided not to stir.

"What shall we do now?" She asked?

------------------------------

Late at night, after brainstorming ideas, Focalors just gave up already. She had been drinking Fonta to keep her awake and to think of ways to cheer up Egeria with a new plan. Well, all hope was lost. 

She remembered some dance moves Egeria taught her when she was created in the form of a human. 

She went in front of the balcony. But at the very end. She saw a vision. And it felt real

In front of a white haired man, she was doing her finale. When she took her resting position, a guillotine who was spinning above her head dropped, detaching her head from her body.

She dropped on the floor on her knees with a thud, panting. She checked her neck. It was still intact. She sat on her knees, one hand on her chest to control her breathing, one hand holding her head, to make sure it stays in place. Sweat was streaming on one side of her head like a waterfall.

What did she just see?!

----------------------

Yall guess who got a tukspir?! MEEEEEEEEEEEEE