Story 2.0

Hiya lovelies!

Ya'll were all so excited for a new sickfic story/book, so who am I to not write another! Hehe

As always I'm no professional, always go to the doctor or another medical professional if you are suffering from something or think and feel like you need medical attention, and don't just follow the things described in this book, I do research but I'm in no way a pro, this is fanfiction and I do not own Harry nor Louis, just like any of the other characters described here!

This is a safe space to get comfy, read and have fun and enjoy some larry fluff!

Hate won't be tolerated, opinion sharing and feedback is welcome but with respect, I won't tolerate anything other than that, suppose that's understandable.

Requests that were send will be up, no regular publish schedule but mostly on weekends, requests will be open if and when I mention it.

Good stuff might take a while, but it's deffo worth the wait if you ask me!

Looking forward to hopefully make you smile and spread content ❤️

This will be written by me and me only, I do not accept copies nor translations, author rights are reserved and validated.

First sickfic coming up as soon as possible! And feel free to message me if you feel like you might be able to make a great cover for this story! Thinking about a new one but not sure yet!

Well well well, guess that's it!

Cya soon fella's!

-Nati🦋