Clumsy curly and a Concussion (Harry)

Harry always had been clumsy and all his friends knew that.

Louis, his husband, always treated him like he was made of glass, just because he knew Harry could break things in ways even the doctors were baffled about.

Liam, Zayn and Niall had invited the two of them to go and play footie at a nearby park, a block away from their house.

Louis and Harry agreed and Louis made sure to put protection on Harry like he was a toddler, just in case...

Harry just shrugged at moments like these, knowing Louis meant well and he also knew he didn't really wanted to break an arm or leg again so...

They walked to the field together where the boys were already playing.

"Hi lads, long time no see!"

Louis rolled his eyes. "Niall we saw you two days ago," he laughed and Niall pouted. "Way too long."

Zayn and Liam also hugged both of them and shared their hello's.

"Ready to play some footie?" Zayn asked and smiled, passing the ball to Louis.

"For sure, you good, babe?" He looked at Harry for reassurance, not wanting his husband feeling uncomfortable.

Harry nodded. "Born ready."

Liam was the goalkeeper as the others tried their best to score.

It all went well, until the ball flew to the other side of the park. Luckily, there was a man with his child.

"Oi lad! Pass us the ball, would ya?" Louis called out."

The man nodded and you could tell the guy probably has never played the sport, because the ball went up in the air, straight at Harry who was talking with Zayn about fashion.

"Harry, watch out!" Louis called out, running towards him but being too late to catch the ball.

Zayn also noticed it in a split second, but before he could register it all, the ball had hit the back of Harry's head, knocking him to the ground.

Zayn half caught his body, laying him down on the grass.

Liam, Niall and Louis also had arrived by now, circling around Harry.

"You okay mate? That was a nasty one." Liam kneeled beside him, Louis on the other side holding his hand.

Harry closed his eyes, feeling dizzy and nauseas. "Not feeling well," he murmured, reaching for Louis, who gently squeezed his hand.

"I know babe, gonna get you some help, yea?"

Harry hummed in agreement, at that time the man who had accidentally hit him with the ball running over to them.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know the ball would go that high and that hard!" He fiddled with his fingers, clearly feeling guilty.

Louis shook his head, still looking at Harry. "It was an accident mate, don't stress it."

Liam nodded while Zayn patted Louis' shoulder, happy Louis wasn't picking a fight. When Harry was involved, Louis could tear you apart if needed, but shit happens, and Harry was clumsy after all.

"Could I maybe help with something? I feel so bad," the man said, looking over at his child who was playing on the swing nearby.

"Any chance you got some water?" Liam asked and the man nodded, handing him a water bottle that was sitting in his bag.

He handed Harry the bottle who took some sips.

"We need to get him to the doctor," Louis than said, worried about his boy.

Niall reached for his keys that were in his pocket. "Shall I get the car? Think he has a concussion."

Louis nodded. "Yea, I think so too but I want to be sure and get him checked over before taking him home."

They all got that and Niall got the car while Liam finished the conversation with the man who was still upset about the incident.

Zayn and Louis lifted up Harry, who groaned as he was carried into the car, his head resting on Louis' lap as they drove to the hospital.

Once there he was soon called into a room and it was confirmed that Harry indeed had a concussion.

He needed to rest a lot, be woken up by Louis every other hour for a couple of days and take his medicine.

Louis felt bad for his boy but was glad it wasn't any more serious than this.

"I mean I know I'm clumsy but this time it wasn't even my fault," Harry softly smiled as Louis placed him on the couch where he already had put some pillows and blankets on.

Zayn, Niall and Liam had gone home after dropping Harry and Louis off, wishing Harry well and promised to come over soon and for Louis to call one of them if he needed help.

"It's fine babe, you will be good as new within a few weeks and I'll be here."

Louis handed him a drink and some painkillers, Harry resting his head on his shoulder as they watched tv.

After a while Harry had fallen asleep and Louis gently kissed his cheek before turning off the tv, setting an alarm and closing his eyes himself, holding Harry close.

The next few days were alright and Harry soon began to feel better.

The boys had bought him a mug with the text 'curly and clumsy' on it, a funny and sweet gesture.

The man who had accidentally did cause the damage had send the boys a box of chocolate and a note with 'get well soon and sorry' on it, Harry texting him a thanks and that it was fine and that he was feeling better already.

The next days were peaceful and relaxing, the lovers watching tv and playing games alongside sleeping and taking naps throughout the day.

Shit happens, but in this case it all went well, luckily.

———

Hiyaaaa!

Another sickfic again!

Next week I'm gonna update the other stories again, exam week is coming up which means stress as well as short days at school! So yeah I'm sorry for the delay but school is priority and it's worth the wait!

Will be back real soon with new chappy's for the stories!

Have a nice day and take care!

-Nati🦋