chapter 2

Okay heres why I'm making two chapter in one Friday. My parents are driving me to watch. GREASE. It's kinda interesting. But is so frickin boring so enjoy

Puppylover

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Zayn's P.O.V

My phone started ringing still I answered it. All of the sudden Harry tells what the fuck Zayn how the hell could you cheat on Haven with her best friend. So I yell back Harry what the then he yells oh don't act all I didn't do anything Haven already knows every thing idiot. Then Chloe asked me zayny boo who you talkin to then Harry tells Zayn right into the phone and I say harry I got to go. Chloe says I-im dating Niall. My eye's were full of relief stress anger and sadness so I called Haven.

Rinnnnnng

Rinnnng

Rinnnnnn-

"What the help do you want asswhole oh tell Chloe she's a motherfucking slut" then she hung up.

Havens P.O.V

My phone started ringing so I answer it I already knew it was Zayn so I yell what the hell do you want asswhole oh tell Chloe she's a motherfucking slut then I hung up.

Christophers P.O.V

I felt really bad about how I treated Haven when she was younger so I wanted too surprise her with a bouquet of roses since her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend so I got ready and went to her house.

Havens P.O.V

There was a knock at my door to see my looooooooong lost cousin Christopher standing there with a bouquet of red and pink roses. I burst in to tears and ran into his arms. He cuddled me into his chest and carried me to my bed bridal style and lied me down and tuckedme in.

Zayn's P.O.V

I walked into the house to find a pissed 4/5 of 1d Susan and some kid in the front room all heads snapped towards me and Chloe. The mystery kid said "How the hell could you cheat on someone as beautiful and respectful as Haven Chloe's just a little slut do you even know she's tried dating me so many time plus she's dating Niall".I said"Who are you"."He shot up and said Christopher through grittedd teeth. Then charged towards me but Susan and the boys held him back. "Who are you her ex or something?""No I'm her cousin".

"""""""""""""""""

Ohhh what do you think will happen next?

Vote, comment, follow, and fun.

Puppylover