chapter 4

Christopher's P.O.V

I was laying in my bed watching Haven sleep. She was so beautiful and peaceful if I were Zayn I would have never done that. Niall will find out about Chloe cheating on him to. I've read on Haven's Facebook page about this thing called Ziall. It's a friendship between them 2. Apparently Zayn had to ruin that.

Niall's P.O.V

My phone was ringing. I picked it up and answered it."hello " Christopher said." Ummmmmm hi"." " Hey you know Chloe she's cheating on you with zayn. We caught her givinghim a blow job"."What the hell. I should have believed Haven when she.said Chloes a little slut".

Christopher's P.O.V

The next morning.

I woke up and Haven wasn't laying down but I smelled bacon pancakes and coffee."Haven where are you"?"I'm in the kitchen". I went down there to find bacon pancakes coffee and Haven at the table."Hey you hungry Chris"? "Yeah"."Good because I fixed you a plates and some coffee". She scrunched up her nose all cute and I chuckled." Chris I have a date with Harry tonight but I'll be back in time to cook dinner Kay Kay"."Kay Kay".

Haven's P.O.V

I was doing my makeup when I saw Harry in the mirror . " Hey Harry".

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Hey! So remember I need another new boyfriend for Chloe and a new girlfriend for Zayn. I need your

Name

Age

Eye color

Hair color

And

Phone number (in the story)