Keigo Care

You scrolled through Instagram, looking at the new pictures of JO1's tour. They all looked amazing and excited as always, but tired from how long it was stretching out.

Especially your boyfriend Keigo.

He had been looking more and more sunken and tired as the weeks passed by. Initially, you thought it would pass, but the picture you stopped on told you otherwise.

You were never sure when he would be free with his jam packed schedule and he even had been so busy lately that he had resorted to texts and quick calls to stay in touch.

You decided to leave him a text asking him if he had time to talk tonight for a longer time. An hour later, he texted back "Yep! A miracle... I can't wait~"
You sent back a sticker blowing a kiss and looked forward to the night.

***********
That night Keigo called you when you were getting ready for bed.

"Hey Keigiwaygo!" You couldn't hide the happiness that bubbled inside of you.

"Hey Babe, what's up?" He chucked. You could practically see his soft smile through the phone.

"Nothing much, I'm just missing you a lot." Keigo made kissing sounds to the phone as you sat down on your bed. You blew back some kisses too while blushing. "Did you finally get the single room Keigo?"

"Yes, when you texted me I made sure to fight seriously for it this time." Your phone vibrated indicating that he was requesting a video call. You slid to accept it and after a few seconds delay, you finally got to see him properly. The way tender loving way he was looking at you made your heart race. He was so radiant even throughout his fatigue.

"Babyyyy I'm missing you so much!" He whined loudly as soon as he could see you too before pouting. You mirrored his pout making him laugh again but you noticed his eyes where red.

"What's up K-5?" You blew another kiss and frowned.

"Well it's..." He began before deciding against it. "Nothing, I'm just tired. I messed up a bit today." He rubbed his face and pushed back his hair before his stomach betrayed him by rumbling loud enough so that you could hear it.

"Did you eat Keigo?" You asked smirking at his slight embarrassment. "Maybe you should order room service."

"Yes. I guess I could." He laughed but his laugh seemed hollow. He was not being himself so you probed him.

"You could but?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Your stomach says otherwise."

"My stomach doesn't know what it wants."

"I think it does, it wants food and normally so do you. No matter what time. What's wrong with you Baby? I have the impression that you aren't right lately."

He fidgeted a bit. "I'm on a diet. The new stylist said that it would be better if my face was smaller and my muscles didn't get bigger. For now."

You nodded slowly. "So you're starving yourself and you aren't getting to do your stress reliever. No wonder you looked tired on your pictures today."

"You could see that?"

"I see everything Keigo." You half-joked.

He sighed again and chuckled dryly to himself. "And here I thought I was hiding it well. You're amazing."

"So are you Keigo." He fidgeted with his hands to hide his embarrassment but he was obviously pleased to receive the compliment.

"You are so amazing at what you do too, so please don't make me worry about you like this. Eat up, you are beautiful and also hurry back home so I can hug you again."