Oversleeping (Syoya)

"Ummmhello?" You mumbled still half-asleep into your phone, you couldn't even open your eyes wide enough to see the caller id.

It was early Saturday morning so it was strange enough to receive a call at that time in the first place. You felt the weight of your boyfriend Syoya's arm loosly on your waist reminding you that he had drifted here last night, seemingly with a purpose but he was so incoherent with fatigue that you ended up putting him to sleep in your bed.

"Hello?" It was Sho. "Hey, I'm sorry I woke you up, but is Syoya with you?"

You nodded before remembering that Sho couldn't see you. "Yeah..he is."

"Good! I got worried when he didn't answer my text to say he was getting ready." Sho breathed out. "I checked his room, he had even left food for Wasabi, but he was nowhere to be seen."

"Getting ready for what?" You asked still clearing up your brain fog.

"Syoya forgot didn't he? We have practice then the NHK live today. We are leaving right after practice so it would be best if he didn't miss it."

"NHK..." You mumbled as the cogs in your brain started turning. "Today! Oh my goodness!" Suddenly you were awake.

"Don't worry Sho, I'll get him to practice!" You jumped out of bed and started getting ready.

"Thanks! I'm counting on you!"

After you hung up, you got dressed quickly, showering could wait.

"Syoya! Syoya wake up!" You smacked his face lightly and shook his shoulders to try wake him up. It was no secret at this point that Syoya was a deep sleeper with problems waking up in the morning. Normally he would only sleep over whenever there was nothing on the next day to avoid such a situation. He moaned and rolled over to continue sleeping.

You went to brush your teeth and wash your face quickly before focusing all your attention on waking him up. He had used a combination of public transport and walking to make it to your place instead of his motorbike. That alone should have been a red flag since you lived far enough from his dorm but it was what it was at this point.

"Syoya come on! You have to get ready now or else you'll miss practice!" You climbed on the bed again to shake him. He began to pout so you kissed him. He made a happy sound so you continued to kiss him until he stretched out and pulled you so that he was hovering over you.

Syoya looked at you with a mix of sleepy adoration then leaned in for more kisses, making you almost forget about the earlier phone call until a text sound reminded you of the urgency.

"No, Syoya get off." You pushed him back gently with regret in your voice.

"Why ?" He whined nuzzling your neck, making you want to give up.

"Because Sho called me to tell you that you're going to be late for practice and NHK." You managed to get out.

His eyes widened as he remembered his schedule. "Oh sh-".

"Less cursing, more getting ready. You can get there in time if we hurry. I'll take you in my car." You kissed him quickly before rolling out from under him.

Syoya got ready rapidly while you put something together for him to eat in the car.

"Ready!" He said, emerging from the bedroom." I'll shower properly after practice."

You both got in the car and headed to the Lapone building. When you reached the last set of lights before the building, Syoya turned around to face you with his face twisted like the empty carton of flavoured milk he was holding, making the two of you laugh for the rest of the way.