Prologue

Darkness... In a place of endless space, all that took up that space was darkness... However, there was speck of brilliant blue light. Its light battled against the darkness in vain. As we get a closer look, the source of this light could be seen as a human whose body was drifting in space. He had platinum blue hair, a face that was white as snow and delicate. Slowly, the being opened his eyes. In those eyes, two bright golden orbs could be seen. 

"Geez... Looks like I overslept again... How long has it been?" He said. Suddenly, a blue translucent keyboard appeared in front of him. "Seems like a few multiverses were created while I was asleep... So around a few sextillion years... Meh. It ain't that long."

Now it was nothing, but awkward silence as the person just stayed there.

"What should I do now..." The person questioned himself as he put a finger on his chin. "Well, might as well activate a randomiser and let it bring me to a random universe."

The keyboard appeared again and the person started speed typing. Soon after, he just pressed one last button and was sucked into a black hole.

"Let's hope this is fun!" The person shouted before being he was completely sucked in. 

Somewhere else, Tiamat's POV:

"*Yawn!* What a nice nap..." I sad to myself as I stretched after waking up from my slumber. Slowly, I got up from my resting spot and started walking around. I looked around the forest as I saw many wild animals and mythical creatures. They were either roaming around or playing with one another. 

I continued on my stroll, making sure that no one was harmed while I was asleep. While walking, I suddenly felt a heavy presence entering the forest. Falling down, I could not move for a few seconds.

"What the hell was that..." I muttered as I put a hand on my head. Slowly standing up, I looked around me and tried to detect the presence.

All of sudden, a blackhole appeared and it started engulfing the area that it appeared in. However, it started to shrink tremendously in size and soon disappeared afterwards. I stood there, frozen at what had just happened in front of me. In an instant, I started flying over to the area as I needed to eliminate the threat.

POV Ended.

??? POV

As soon as I reached my destination, I looked around me and saw many animals alike. Each of them had different characteristics, but all of them had one similar thing. They were in visible fear. 

"It's been a while since I have been in another universe! Hahahaha! I wonder how different this one is compared to rest!" I cackled loudly which caused all of the animals to scurry away. "Geez. Scaredy-cats."

I then started walking, but I was stopped by a light blue comet that landed in front of me. It showed a woman. She had light blue hair, large yellow horns, snow white skin and pink eyes. I was entranced by her beauty as I stared at her.

"Who are you! State your busines-" She was cut off by me.

"Beautiful..." I said loudly as I continued staring.

"E- eh!?" The woman then suddenly turned into a tomato as she put down her hand. "What did you just say?!"

It took me a minute to process what I had just said. A loading symbol appeared on my head after a bit, it disappeared.

"Oops! Sorry about that! I didn't mean to say that!" I justified as I frantically waved my hands.

"I- it's alright..." She answered as she hid her eyes under her hair. It was awkward silence for a few moments. It was then broken by the woman. "Did you actually mean it?"