Chapter 1

In the forest, Tiamat and Ciel were still arguing while Rimuru was sitting at on a log, playing with neon blue strings. He looked up from the strings and looked at the two women. Annoyed, he decided to end the fight before putting away the strings.

"Oi! Can you two cut it out?!" Rimuru got in between them and scolded them. "If you want to argue, do it outside of this damn forest first!"

""H-hai!/Sorry, master."" They both answered Rimuru, knowing that he was right.

"Good. Now how about we go to a cafe for some tea and talk this out?" Rimuru suggested.

Before the ladies could answer, they all started floating and disappeared into a wormhole. However, if we look closely, a being could be seen in a tree observing the events that occured the past hour or so.

"... Target acquired." ??? said as he continued staring at the spot where the trio were. "... Hai..."

Soon enough, ??? disappeared into the shadows.

Rimuru's POV:

We all sat down at a table outside the cafe after we ordered our food. I ordered green tea and cheesecake. Ciel ordered black coffee with chocolate cake and Tiamat ordered Oolong tea and nothing else.

"So... Tell me more about yourself, Ciel. You proclaimed yourself as my partner, but I have never seen you in my life." Rimuru gained a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Yes, master. You see you were supposed to be dead... After your fight with Ivaraj..." Ciel looked down in shame as she remembered the event. "However, you were not strong enough to fight yet so... You sent him to the void and fought until death... You were able to successfully slay Ivaraj with your ultimate skill, <Ryū No Sabaki>... That move allows you to become stronger than your enemies even if the enemy was omnipotent..."

"That move sounds like a very strong attack. He should have been able to take down this 'Ivaraj'. So why did you say that Rimuru died?" Tiamat asked while pointing at the mentioned slime.

"..." Tiamat was met with silence as Ciel's expression changed one of guilt.

"There were conditions, weren't there?" Rimuru spoke out loud while having his eyes shadowed by his bangs. His golden eyes dangerously shone brightly.

"..." Ciel continued looking down before answering. "Yes... There was one condition. The condition is that you have to have <Turn Null> and a lot of magicules to even use one attack... Master was able to use the attack, but he missed the first attack. He didn't have enough for another attack, yet he did the attack by... By sacrificing his soul... However, I'm still wondering how Master is alive."

"Well, that's easy. I'm another variant from your Rimuru. There are multiple universe each with a different Rimuru. Thus, I am alive and not dead." Rimuru answered quickly.

Silence. Silence was the only sound that occupied the empty space. Each of them had their own thoughts, but Rimuru was the most intrigued by what Ciel had said.

[A skill that needs <Turn Null> and a large amount of magicules to be used... Interesting... But I have never got that skill before... I should have it since I am what others call "composite"... The only other skill I don't have is <Manas: Ciel>... Maybe that Rimuru is like ErrorGod... A non-existent entity that somehow bypassed Cosmic...] Rimuru thought. [These cases are increasing... The Chaos Gods... ErrorGod... And now another one...]

Rimuru continued thinking to himself, trying to figure out which Rimuru AU was Ciel from. Tiamat just gave Ciel a look of pity while the Manas herself was shaking and looking down with her eyes covered by her bangs. Suddenly, they were interrupted by a cheerful tone.