Characters so far which are still WIP

These are characters that I have come up with, not within the same life, but within the same world. I will be only listing the names or so, however.

Mourir

Name significance/meaning: 'die' in French.

Gender: Female/Flute

Age: 5,640 years

Specie: Miner

Teewee

Name significance/meaning: I have a whole lot of names of Tetris blocks written down that I'd think would work for some characters, especially if they're sci-fi characters, Teewee is just one of those names. It's for the T block.

Gender: Flute

Age: 2,740

Hound

Gender: Male/Fir

Age: 6,129

Copia

Name significance/meaning: From Latin "cōpia" meaning abundance but also Italian meaning copy. Also, I just like the name from Cardinal Copia of the band Ghost.

Gender: Female

Age: 2,520

Mono

Name significance/meaning: Greek meaning single or one.

Gender: Unspecified

Age: 5,822

Myth

Gender: Female/Flute

Age: 3,023

Dom

Name significance/meaning: Based on the shortened version of my cat's name since this one is based on my cat.

Gender: Fir

Age: 3,627

Species: Krullon

Chrysele

Name significance/meaning: Chrysele from 'Chryselephantine' Chryselephantine sculpture (from Greek χρυσός, chrysós, 'gold', and ελεφάντινος, elephántinos, 'ivory') is a sculpture made with gold and ivory. Chryselephantine cult statues enjoyed high status in Ancient Greece. Because Platina are high standing figures and Chrysele is the first one, it's fitting. It is pronounced kris-el-uh.

Gender: Flute

Age: 10,112,408,500 (as of modern day); 4,000,334,298 (Indulgence arc)

Specie: Platina

Sorella

Name significance/meaning: Sorella means sister. I thought this was fitting because Platina are like priestesses or nuns. Besides, the Platina refer to each other as sisters (If they're feeling extra endearment: adelphē)—but they do this to others, too.

Gender: Flute

Age: 9,814,442,235 (as of modern day); 3,702,368,033 (Indulgence arc)

Species: Platina

Past

Name significance/meaning: Past is a combination of the symbols Pt for platinum and As for arsenic. This is based on Henrik Scheffer fusing platinum using arsenic.

Gender: Female

Age: 8,783,330,161 (as of modern day); 2,671,255,959 (Indulgence arc)

Species: Platina

Patera

Name significance/meaning: Patera is an architecture word given to an ornamental circular "bas-relief disc. The patera is usually used to decorate friezes and walls, and to interrupt moldings." as wikipedia says. They also can function as a spirit protection (aka apotropaic) for a building. This goes along with the "decorative" misconception of Platina but can be thought of as a dual meaning. Similar to paterae, Platina offers some sort of higher purpose rather than just being decoration due to their closeness to the creator.

Gender: Female/Flute

Age: 7,155,252,852 (as of modern day); 1,043,178,650 (Indulgence arc)

Symposium

Name significance/meaning: Symposium is a word for an ancient Greek after-meal banquet. It's like an after-party of sorts—but for men only. Well, that's for the Greek symposia and not the Roman one which is 'convivium' where women could attend. It fit Platina as usually the aristocratic people attended symposia and Platina are usually ornaments of the upper crust.

Gender: Flute

Age: 7,044,541,578 (as of modern day); 932,467,376 (Indulgence arc)

Hachure

Name significance/meaning: Hachure is the French word for 'hatching' which is a technique used for shading using lines. Think of comic books and their shading with streaks instead of opaque shading. There's no meaning to tie in with Hachure, I just thought it sounded posh just like her.

Gender: Flute; but so-so gender neutral (She/her/they(no them, only they))