🔥Prologue🔥

"All the hardwork, all the sacrifices, all the sleepless nights, struggles, downfalls, it all paid off

"All the hardwork, all the sacrifices, all the sleepless nights, struggles, downfalls, it all paid off."

You walk back to the Flaming Foundry to talk to your mother. You look around to see your mother doing something in the hologram, "Mother." You called walking up to her. She stop and look at you, "Ah, [Name]. Do you need anything?" She asked walking up to you.

"Nothing much Mother, I just wanna tell you that I will be gone for quite some times." You announced. Your mother raised an eyebrow, "And, where are you going?" She asked.

"As stupid as it is, I will be joining a peasant to find the 'One Piece' in the Grand Line." You answered, "I have no interest on the One Piece but, I was hoping I could find something that could help Father in the Grand Line." You added.

Your mother hum putting a finger in her chin, "The Grand Line. I've heard about it." She close her eye and cross her arm, "I see. I don't see why not. Keep me updated if you find anything useful. I'll be waiting for you success." She said turning around.

You look at your mother and smile in determination, "Of course Mother! I won't let you down." You turn around and walk to your room to pack some useful things.

--

This 'adventure' if you call it that is, is very stupid. You are currently inside a barrel that is floating in the middle of the ocean. Well it was unexpected but whatever. At least you could take a small rest.

*Thud*

Nevermind. You felt someone pulling up the barrel you are in, "This two are heavy." You heard someone said. You then felt the barrel get pick up, that means your already on the ship. You smirk and was about to get out of the barrel when you heard someone shout, "Ship off the starboard stern! There's a pirate flag on it's mast! It's a pirate ship! Enemy raid! Enemy Raid!"

'Pirate ship, huh.'

You then felt the barrel get drop on the ground baking your head hit the barrel, 'Son of a-' You stop before you could finish and rub your head. You peek at a small hole of the barrel.

'I think it would be better if I stayed here for a few moments.' You thought, 'Besides, knowing him. He's probably sleeping right now.' You sigh and cross your arm behind your head.

'Tch, peasants.'