🔥Chapter two🔥

Chapter twoThe most beautiful pirate?

Chapter two
The most beautiful pirate?

"So you wanna be heroes, huh? Let me show you what happens to heroes."

2nd person pov:

You smirk as the two coward pirates ran out dragging their unconscious friends. The pink hair kid look at the two of you two in disbelief, "What... What just happened?" Luffy look out the door, "What's with them?"

The pink hair boy look at the two of you before standing up, "Run, hurry! If they come back with their friends you both will be killed!" He warned making you rolled your eye. "Oh, please. I can kill them before they lay a hand on me." You said cockingly, you crossed your arms and smirk. "But, I sure am hungry." Luffy claim making you almost fall, "You literally ate all the food that I got!" You claimed, your hair sparking a bit making the boy shriek a bit.

Luffy laugh, "But, I am still hungry. You didn't bring enough food [Name]." Your hair ignite in flame at his statement, "What did you say?! Do you expect ME to bring food for you peasants?!" You shouted angrily, but he just grin sheepishly. Your eye twitch while the boy look at you in shock and fear, "Your- Your hair just-" You rolled you eye in annoyance, "Just bring us where the food is so this peasant could eat." You demanded.

--

Your eye twitch as you rub your nasal bridge watching him. "Which should I choose? This box? Oh, Jockpot!" "Just pick one godd*mmit! We don't have all day!" You complain. He laughed and handed you a fruit, "Come on! You must be hungry." Your eye twitch, you groan and facepalm.

"My name is Koby. You two are Luffy and [Name], right?"

You turn to him crossing your arms as Luffy continue to devour the foods, "You two were amazing back there! How did you both do that?" He asked. You rolled your eye as he approach you two. "Is this a pirate ship?" You asked raising a brow, "No, it's a passenger ship that's being raided by Mrs. Alvida." He replied, "Well it doesn't matter!" Luffy shrugged.

You decided to eat the fruit Luffy gave you listening to their silly conversation. Koby explain how he got to Alvida's ship and Luffy told him how he wanted to be the king of the pirates. You didn't really listen much since you were getting bored of their silly dreams.

"Come on, [Name]!"

You snapped out of your thoughts and walk up toward Luffy. You two stopped when you heard Koby asked, "Do you think... Even I could join the navy?" You look at him and so is Luffy, "Navy?" "Yes! Catching bad guy is my dream! It's been my dream ever since I was little! Do you think I can do it?" He asked with teary eye.

You rolled your eye and scoffed, "You can't become one if you just lazy around in this filthy ship. Not everything can be fulfilled by just a single snap." You claimed putting a hand on your hips. Luffy grin and wrapped his arm around your shoulder making your eye twitch as you tried to push him off, "Just like what my crew said! You'll never know until you do it! How should I know you'll become a great navy?"

 Luffy grin and wrapped his arm around your shoulder making your eye twitch as you tried to push him off, "Just like what my crew said! You'll never know until you do it! How should I know you'll become a great navy?"

"No! I'll do it! If I'm gonna be an errand boy for the rest of my life, then I will break out of here and catch even Mrs. Alvida.... No, Alvida!" Just then the roof fall, you snapped your finger and Koby was surrounded by flame and within a second he appear besides you. He look around in shocked because his eye landing on you. You gave him a side glance before looking back at the new person. "You're gonna team up with them to catch who?l? Huh, Koby?" A woman spoke up.

Koby shriek and hid behind you, you crossed your arm and look at her unbothered. Swords were impaled from the wall behind them but it didn't seems to get a reaction from the two of them. Alvida look at the two of you and smirk, "You don't seem to be Zoro, the pirate hunter."

You perked at the familiar name before Alvida called out Koby making him shriek. "Who's the most beautiful of all on these seas?" Koby tremble gripping your coat, "Mind your business hag." You spoke with a snarled making everyone except Luffy jaw dropped.