💚Chapter 7 (chapter 6 part 2?)💚

10:55AM, Kitchen.
No one's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaveh and alhaitham had already ate breakfast and do their daily routine, after that they went to do their own buisnesses, kaveh went back to designing the project for his clients, while alhaitham continue to do his job as a scribe ignoring the fact they both woke up in the same bed this morning.(🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈)

It was finally the end of the day for alhaitham, he went back home, taking his keys and unlocking the door into his home "Kaveh?" Alhaitham called, checking if kaveh is here, he hunged his coat (Cape thingy idfk) on the hanger, taking off his own shoes before stepping in the living room. He also put his bag down on the couch, heading to kavehs room afterwards. He knocked on the door, waited for a few seconds. No response, weird alhaitham thought, but he shrugged it off, heading back to the living room again. Before he could, he heard shuffling inside kaveh's room (IM CRINGING😭😭😭)
Alhaitham turned his head to looked at the door, knocking it again. "Kaveh?" He called out again, theres was no response from the man inside, only the sounds of sniffles.(*coughs* Why am I cringing *coughs*) Alhaitham signed, rubbing the template of his nose in annoyence (😭😭😭). He knocked again, this time a bit harsher.

"What do you want.." kaveh said, his voice a bit raspry (idk how to spell-), a sign that he has been crying for the time. "Can I come in?" Alhaitham asked polietly, he heard footsteps coming towards the door, and the lock being unlocked. (uh ew😅) kaveh opened the door, revealing his red puffy eyes and tears stain on his cheeks, alhaitham of course knew he was crying, but doesn't know the reason why. Kaveh opened the door fully, letting alhaitham come in.

"So, kaveh, what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Kaveh, I know your emotionally unstable right now, what's wrong?"

"Nothing! Theres nothing wrong."

"Like I would believe that lie."

"Ugh, I can't stand you!" Kaveh pouted, crossing his arms at the same time. Alhaitham heart skip a beat, whenever kaveh does that. (help idk any romance shit) he still is doubting he has feelings for him. Kaveh leaned over to alhaitham side, resting his head on his shoulder. (😍🏳️‍🌈) Alhaitham tenses abit, didn't expect this action coming from kaveh.

"So are you gonna explain-"

"Shut up, let me sleep,"

"Kaveh.."

"Ugh fine, tomorrow I will."

"You better." Alhaitham said, turning his head away from kaveh to hide his small blush, kaveh felt comfortable around alhaitham, even though they might bicker with eachother almost every single day. The blonde burried his face into alhaitham shoulder, tired. Alhaitham, who was still looking away, turned to face kaveh. "Kaveh, I really need to head back to my room." Alhaitham reminded him, even though he's not in a rush "Can you stay here for abit longer.." kaveh mumbled, alhaitham heard what kaveh just said and stayed for abit longer. Kaveh soon fell asleep, alhaitham had already tucked him into bed, heading back to his own room to changed.

After a while, he was going back into kaveh's room, just to check in on his roomate. (husband not roomate😍😍) He looked at the blonde, who was sleeping sooting, alhaitham looked at the pretty details, not relizing he's been staring at him for awhile. Damn it, alhaitham your not in love with him. Alhaitham thought angrily in his head, blushing, he went into his room, and slept.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have completed chapter 7! Please move on to the next chapter.

sorry if alhaitham is abit out of character, maybe maybe idk. Decided on making alhaitham in denial of his feelings😍.
This was rushed cuz I got no time (fnaf reference)
Also the details alhaitham was looking at was just kaveh pretty face, Not that PART. I know what u thinking🤨
Also alhaitham dreamt about kaveh that night that he couldn't sleep😍😍😍

Any reverse 1999 players out there?

I swear why is tennant so 😫😫🥰🥰😍😍🤩🤩😘😘😚😚