-13-

Fourth looked at gemini who is calmer than ever.

" its me "
Fourth said and pushed gemini towards joong.

He took off his mask making phuwin and joong surprise.

He looked at gemini who is looking at him with his same usual cold look.

" what the hell you doing here....didn't I tell you to keep eye on that man ? " joong yelled at fourth.

Fourth dropped his mask and looked here and there.

" The electricity is gone....how am I suppose to keep eye on that person ? " fourth tried to defend himself.

" its just now....the electricity went down like about 5 minutes. Dont tell me you flied here ..... " joong said.

Phuwin tried to calm joong who is trying his best to control his anger.

" I'll call the electricity operators " phuwin said to avoid the conversation.

Gemini kept looking at the younger.
He is certain that the younger recognized him,so yh....so why did he try to act like he didn't.

He choose to act like he didn't untill gemini decided to say that he noticed the younger.  Why ? Thats the main question

And once he said that, younger revealed himself. He should've done that earlier.
Gemini was so lost in his thoughts, failed to notice joong who is walking away.

Fourth started at his leader with guilty eyes.

" they'll fix it " phuwin said and walked towards fourth.

" what you were doing fot " phuwin softly asked.

" came to lend you guys a hand. He had a gun with himself. I was worried " fourth lied not meeting phuwin's eyes.

Phuwin sighed.
" where was he last time you saw him ? "

" around chamber 5 " fourth lied again. He needs to buy time as much as he can.
Phuwin nodded and patted fourth's head.

Fourth is hundred percent sure , once he exposed phuwin will be the person who'll be broken down first. Even now phuwin is the person he is feeling sorry most. The trust elder has for him is not a joke. And the fact he is breaking the trust of the person who believes him the most, killing him inside.
Slowly . Painfully.

" p'joong is angry right ? " fourth said in a low tone.
Phuwin nodded.
" dont mind him....he'll be fine "

" p'phuwin...mr. joong !" Gemini shouted while holding the phone.

Joong and phuwin quickly averted their attention to gemini.

" someone escaped from the emergency exist of chamber 10  " gemini shouted. That was enough for joong to run towards the mentioned direction.
Phuwin let out a curse and followed joong. Gemini looked at fourth once,who is still standing there and ran behind two figures who are running towards the chamber 10

..................................................................................

10.30 p.m.

Everyone were seated in the lobby room.
Not only the members of the agent team , but also the head of the security team and the head of cyber department where the suspect used to work as an employer.

" sorry sir, the emergency exist wasn't locked. I can garantee that me and sir pond did make sure of every exist , and they all were locked." The head of the security team said.