There is no sleep!

As he closed the door I went over the whole conversation with Steve. Interestingly now the paedophile angel king has a name. But I still can't process my death and everything around it. I'm dead but that doesn't bother me that much. Actually, we all die one day and it just happened to me yesterday or maybe it was more days, I'm not sure how much time passed, I'll ask Steve tomorrow. Steve seems a little weird but he's nice looking.

 But I have a few questions to ask him. I hope he answers them all. I still can't sleep through everything that happened. I'm tossing and turning in my bed, trying to find a good position that I can somehow miraculously fall asleep in. I'm so annoyed that I shut my mind off and look out the window.it's night so there isn't anything I can look on but still, .

I look out the window, I can't get over the stars in the sky. they're so bright and fascinating. The way they shine makes them look like they're within arm's reach like I could reach out and have a star on my palm.

After I tried to calm my mind I wandered away from the subject of my death and this new world that is unknown to me. But as I watched the stars, I realized after a while that my life is completely different and I am sure it will never be the same again. This threw me into a spiral of questions and no answers. I have no answers and it's so frustrating yet my frustration only stems from my fear of what has changed in my life.

I can't go to sleep until I know at least something more about this world. It's idiotic of me, but I can't sleep and that little crack under the door is laughing at me and saying "Come on, come on, look what's behind me".Normally I'd say I shouldn't drink anymore but right now I'm

I'm just scared I've gone mad. The laughing crevice under the door finally convinced me. I braced my hands on the bed and used my strength to pull myself up to sit. I throw my legs off the bed and jump onto the floor. 

The moment my feet hit the floor I  fell because of dizziness but it passed immediately. The second thing I felt was cold that came over me and I started to wonder if I should go back to the warmth of my bed. 

For a little while, I consider going back but then the floor stops being so cold so I continue my little adventure. I stand in the room and all I can see is darkness I stupidly didn't look to see if there was anything on the floor when it was light.

 Now I would have kicked myself my ass if I could go back in time but it doesn't matter that much, I'm not going back and my only option is trial and error. Maybe I'll kill myself or make it and survive another day,

even if I'm dead. I took one step and I didn't kill myself. I take a second step and I'm still alive. There's probably nothing on the floor but all good things come in threes take another step and strangely enough, my luck is on my side because I made it through three steps and I am okay. I'm not going to worry too much about the step anymore. It's easy. I'm just going to walk towards the door and it's fine. I'm getting ready to take another step but suddenly I'm on the ground and there's a loud thud that even the dead must have heard. I can't see what I have bumped into. But I could feel it and it was the chair Steve was sitting on.

I'm still sitting on the floor listening to see if anyone heard me slump to the floor like a sack of potatoes. I waited one minute and still no one. So I take that as my cue to get up off the ground. I get up and I'm finally at the door. I grab the handle and open the door. The sudden light blinds me but after a moment I get used to it and look around the hallway. I'm still standing in the doorway like I'm frozen and I look to see if anyone is there. Luckily no one was there and I could go play like I was an explorer. I walk out the door into a hallway that is a beautiful white to beige, with columns along the walls that make the room even more glamorous than it already is. There's a light on each pillar and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling that probably costs more than I could make in my entire life. I'm still standing in the hallway considering which direction to go if anyone was there they would think I was making the most important decision in the world, but it's a very easy decision. Right or left. I don't know which way to go. I choose the right. I take slow steps and try to pay attention to where I'm going and make sure I don't get lost. I'm walking slowly down another corridor. I'm in a giant corridor. I don't know how to describe it but it looks like the stair from the castles in fairytales. I'm on a big staircase that leads down and also to the other side that probably could be the same long hall I was in before. Now I just have to choose where to go again. I'm going down the staircase. I can't help it. It's magical, I've never seen anything like it. I've come down.  And there are different doors on different sides. I'll keep it simple and keep going straight so I can go back if anything happens. I keep going and I'm surprised I haven't met anyone yet. It's strange but it's still good, at least I can explore more. I'm going down another corridor. which is the same as the other corridors. There's a crossroad at the end of the corridor and I can go left or right again, it's starting to feel like this building or castle is built like a maze. I go left this time. I keep going down the same-looking corridor until I reach the end of two huge doors. Compared to the doors I look like a dwarf I don't even know if I can open it. I walk closer to the door, I try to push on it to see if it opens hoping it's not someone's room, it would be embarrassing if I got caught. I don't think they'd do anything to me if they caught me but I don't think Steve would like it. To my surprise, the door opened because of a small crack, I was able to walk through the door, it wasn't closed but just ajar. I squeeze through the crack and I'm in a dark room with no light. I go to see if there is any way to turn on the light. Before I had a chance to turn on the light a deep voice spoke.