What the fuck happened?

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, what the hell happened? I'm disoriented and tired. My last memory was of getting hit by a car. And then darkness. I try not to panic. But I guess it's not every day that someone gets hit and then dies. I don't know if I died because I fell on my body, and it's perfectly fine; it's like I wasn't crushed by a car or run over. I'm not sure, but I don't think I'm going to think about it anymore; it's a pretty ugly subject. 

If I'm dead or if I somehow survived, I'm going to try to figure out where I am. I don't know how I can still hear my thoughts and feel my body when I should be 7 feet underground. I can hear some noises—probably someone talking—but who is it? Is it the doctors or the nurses? On the first try, I fail to open my eyes, but on the second try, I make it; the next time, it's like I've been run over by a truck or like I've been at a big party. I have to admit that it was harder than I thought, but at that moment, I didn't know that keeping my eyes open would be even worse than opening my eyes. 

My eyes must weigh a ton on their own. In my head, I'm cursing myself, saying that when I'm better, I'll start doing workouts to make my eyes lighter. When I got myself together, I looked around my surroundings. It was a shock to find out I wasn't in a depressing room where, if you open your eyes, you have to close them because of the harsh light that almost burns your eyes out. Sometimes I think doctors do it on purpose by leaving the stupid light on. And another surprise was that there weren't any nurses or doctors nearby. 

Luckily, I'm in a pretty dark room that has a huge window. When I look out the window, I find that it's dark and the stars are very bright here, not like in the cities where you can't even see through the constant lights of buildings and streets. When I look further into the room I am in, I see a chair by my bed, and there is a door opposite the bed. Under the door, there is a tiny little grill with a light coming out of it.

 I'm still trying to figure out everything and where the heck I am because this isn't a hospital. before I could even try to stand up and explore the room. Suddenly there were voices in the hall outside the door, footsteps approaching with each passing second. The closer they were to my room, the more my heart skipped a beat. The footsteps stopped just outside my room. It was probably two pairs of feet, so I concluded that there were two people in there. I'm not sure because they didn't say a word, which is a bit creepy.

 Suddenly, someone spoke outside the door. I don't know exactly what they said, and I couldn't think about it anymore. The doorknob made a loud creaking noise that would wake the dead. I quickly went back to bed, and it looked like I hadn't woken up yet. I need more details about who these people are. They're only seconds away from opening the door and entering the room. You never know if they are going to hurt you or if they are going to want something. The door opened, and the light cast a shadow on the person. 

The person entered the room. One is smaller than the other figure but still bigger than me, and that's enough. I've always been shorter than most people. It doesn't surprise me with my 5'3", but the shorter person was 5'10", and the taller person was 6'2''. They're probably men. One of the men lit up the room. But I almost got into a heart attack when I saw both figures had wings on their backs. I tried to pretend I was asleep, and I think I have very good acting skills, and I think I have a lot of practice with this role of Sleeping Beauty, well practiced from my childhood, so hypothetically I should master it.

 But I don't think my brain and my body will listen in this situation. All I can think about is that these men had wings! Like real wings. Wings with feathers. All I can hear is my pounding heart; it feels like it's going to jump out of my chest at any moment. I can barely hear anything except my heartbeat and the blood flow in my ears. I pray they don't see or know I'm awake. One of the men came up to me while the other one went to sit on the chair by my bed. 

The men still didn't exchange a word, but the man who sat down kept staring at me, though I couldn't see him with my eyes closed, so I couldn't tell if he was really staring at me or if I was just imagining it. But the more likely possibility is one: you know when someone's staring at you and you don't know it, but you feel it after a while. So that's exactly my case. The man who is standing is probably a doctor, and the other day, the one who is sitting on the chair and looking at me is a pervert. From now on, his name is Perved. 

After the "doctor" checked me, he was slowly walking towards the door, but before he left, he stopped by the chair and leaned towards Pervert. I don't know what he said, but the creep chuckled. I don't know what he found funny, but it doesn't matter as long as they get out of here as soon as possible. The pervert stood up and walked closer to me. His breath fanned my face, and luckily he had good breath. He rolled from my face to my ears and took a deep breath. Suddenly, he said," I know you're not asleep, Amyra". My heart skipped a beat. And my eyes burst open.