1

The seven BTS members climbed into the back of the van after a successful performance at one of the biggest stadiums in London.

"Wow," Hoseok whooped as he settled down onto his seat, smacking Yoongi in the process who simply scowled at him.

"Move your sweaty ass away from me," the older grumbled, and Hoseok only laughed in response.

"Settle down, children. No fighting," Jin teased, taking a seat beside Taehyung.

"For once, Jungkookie didn't cry on stage," Taehyung commented, sending their maknae a playful grin.

"I'm a big boy now, hyung," Jungkook responded.

Namjoon tutted, shaking his head fondly, "Crying has nothing to do with growing older, Jungkookie. No matter how old one may grow, crying is never an unhealthy or unwelcome response to a situation."

"Neither is it a sign of age or weakness. You don't grow any younger by not shedding tears," Jin agreed.

Jimin climbed in and settled beside Jungkook, pecking the younger's cheek before snuggling close to him.

"Ugh, I could spend one night without seeing this lovey dovey shit, I swear," Yoongi grumbled, twisting his hoodie around and pulling the hood over his face so it covered his eyes, causing the rest of the members in the van to crack into fits of laughter, Hoseok almost toppling off his seat.

A good forty-five minutes later, the van carrying the now sleeping members rolled to a stop and the manager lightly knocked on the door to rouse them from their slumber.

Namjoon blinked sleepily before it seemed to register that they were back at the dorms. He shook Jin awake and clapped his hands.

"Come on, guys. We're home."

Jungkook shook Jimin lightly, "Mimi, we're back at the dorms."

Jimin cracked open an eye and gave a soft groan, "can't we just sleep in the van?"

Jungkook huffed out a fond laugh, "no can do, baby."

Jimin grumbled some more as he shifted and climbed out of the van. Jungkook followed and held the smaller by his waist, leading the exhausted man towards the house. He knew the older had worked his ass off for this performance, staying up late nights to perfect every dance move. Jungkook couldn't even begin to put into words just how much he admired Jimin for it or how proud he felt of his boyfriend.

Words could wait, Jungkook decided as he tucked the smaller male in bed.

"Hobi hyung?" Jungkook called softly as the older male walked in.

"Yeah, kookie?"

"Could we switch places just for tonight?"

Hoseok couldn't help the smile that stretched across his face, "sure. I'll room with Namjoon tonight."

"Thanks, hyung."

"Goodnight, Jk! Jimin, goodnight!"

"Goodnight," Jimin mumbled, curling up into the blankets, and Jungkook couldn't help but coo softly at that.

He slid in beside the smaller male and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead before he allowed exhaustion to take over him, slowly drifting off into dreamless sleep.

To be continued...