Unsciousness

*doing*
"Speaking"
Thinking
"Phone call"
"Yelling"
"Sign language"
Writing

(This is mainly going to be izuku's pov) (also this is based on one of my experiences with passing out, so if this doesn't match up with any passing out experiences you have had, please dont say that it isnt accurate, but feel free to share your experiences and I can add them in different chapters if you want)

Izuku's pov:
I feel the floor hit my head, and the pain spreads through my head, since the floor is concrete covered in carpet. I hear someone yelling, I recognise the voice, but who is it, it isn't shinso, it wasn't any one around me that was talking to the friends they found, it wasn't kacchan.
Oh, it's Aizawa, he must have been standing behind us, I can't find it in myself to try and hold onto the last bit of consciousness that I have, and everything fades to black.

Waking up, i dont even need to open my eyes to know I'm laying on the floor, and everyone is staring at me. The cold hard ground feels so nice, i dont wanna move, i feel some people by my side. Who is that? I open my eyes to see that Mina girl on my left and Shinso next to her, i prop myself onto my elbows and smile at them.

"Are you okay? You just collapsed." He asks, worry lacing his voice, i nod in response and pull out a thing of blueberries out of my bag to try and get my blood sugar up.

"Hey kid." I hear Aizawa say, i turn to look at him, "you need to come to see the nurse, she'll check up on you, okay?"

"Will she need to call my mum?" I ask with shaky hands, he shakes his head. I collect all my things and stand up, i can feel every pair of eyes staring at me, oh god

A/N, I am so sorry for not updating hthif in forever, i hope you like this chapter.