EXPINATION OF AU

So when Sakura (Izuku's dead name) was about 4 years old, she was diagnosed as quirkless and once her parents found out they started to get meaner, having lots of arguments and not doing much of the house work.

About 2 years later she was diagnosed with autism, after that her dad left the family. As a result, Inko got worse, slight physical abuse started happening, but there was plenty of mental abuse present. At around 10 - 11, Sakura started hating her mum to the point where hearing her name made her almost cry.

As she got older, shes tarted getting sensory issues, involving light, noise and crowded places. Because of that, she carries around headphones, sunglasses and something like a book or stuffed animal.

When she came out as non binary, she was around 12 and came out as trans a year later (I'm goin to use he/they pronouns for him from now on). His mum also misgenders and dead-names him.

The way they got their quirk is a bit different to the anime, instead of All Might, it was Hawks.

Edit: in this book, Izuku is going to have 3 older siblings, oldest: 26, second oldest: 25, third oldest: 18, and he is going to be 15-16 in most of the fic

2nd edit: I have decided to make Izuku spectrasexual, if you want more info on that sexuality, here's a link: https://www.lgbtqia.wiki/wiki/Spectrasexual

I think that's it. I'll update later today (hopefully)

💜💜💜💜💜