Chapter 08: Too wasted

(A/N: Im just askin for attention atp, be fuckin loud on the comments yayayay)

Jungkook's startled as he feels the blonde's small fist come in contact with his chest in anger.

"Did you just hit me?" Jungkook snaps and Taehyung grabs Jimin away from the other.

"You said we were going to fuck!" Jimin complains, clearly really drunk and maybe even high who knows.

"Who're you!?" He asks Taehyung, turning to the other who looked afraid of the blonde's unpredictable actions. "Oh wait you're kinda cute."

Jungkook watches with aggravated eyes as Jimin's hands slyly slip up the other's chest to around Taehyung's neck, face close.

"I can work with you."

Taehyung swallows, staring at the other with newfound lust.

"Jungkook please take him away from my proximity, unlike you, I am no saint. This man's in trouble if he does this to me."

Jungkook pulls Jimin away from his arm, angry.

"You're not doing anything Jimin." He spins Jimin to make him face him, eyes determined to not loose against the other's seductive ones. "And since you're being uncooperative, I'm driving you to the closest motel."

Jimin stands still, before smirking.

"Motellllll?" He grins. "There's a bedddd."

Jungkook turns away with a sigh.

"You have no sense of self when you're drunk oh god, just come."

He gently holds the other by his wrist and walks them to the drive-way.

"Dude what about me?" Taehyung asks.

"Just book a cab man, get lost."

He seats Jimin into the front seat and pulls on the seat-belt onto him, sighing cause he found this ridiculous, taking care of a man that had rejected him just because he was a good fuck.

He sit's on the driver's seat and hit's the engine, knowing the city like the palm of his hand, he knows exactly where the nearest motel is.

"It doesn't have the fanciest rooms for your expensive ass but— whaJimin!"

Jungkook almost crashes into the walking plaza poll, slapping Jimin's hand off his crotch.

"What the hell is wrong with you! I'm— I'm driving— fuckin hell! Stop groping!" The ravenette mutters, flustered, afraid that he'll pop a boner and loose all the control he has left in him because of the other's attempts to get him lose.

"Well I'm sorry I'm just trynna get some dick!" Jimin whines, throwing his head back and sighing aloud, and Jungkook's so thankful the motel was so close because he parks fearing for his sanity all the while he was beside the other.

"Let's go, come on."

---

The moment they step into the room Jimin skips and throws himself on the bed face first.

"I definitely have to freshen up now, stay right there, don't move." Jungkook mumbles tiredly, earning no particular response from the blonde.

Jungkook exhales, feeling a lot more calmer knowing that the other would be safe tonight, not only because it was Jimin, but also because he was a man in a vulnerable condition and could've been in all kinds of danger if he left the club the way he had today without anyone accompanying him.