Chapter 19: Cat ears

(a/n: i forgot to update yesterday ahahah had a rough night I'm sorry)

"Dragged me all the way here and for what? A movie?"

"Movie? Isn't that boring?" Jungkook counters with a frown, directing the question right back at the other and Jimin scoffs.

"Exactly what I'm saying!" The blonde whines defensively. "Why else have you brought me to the mall then?"

"Well that you'll see for yourself."

A hand is extended towards Jimin and the other looks down at the gesture with furrowed eyebrows.

"No thank you." He says with a tight smile.

"Oh come on, I walk fast, you won't be able to catch up unless I drag you."

"Is that the only purpose?" He cocks his eyebrows up skeptically.

"Yes."

Jungkook indeed did walk insanely fast and Jimin was jogging, to the point that he was gently panting and it pissed him off cause he remembers a time when he used to be able to jog for hours on end when he was still a dancer. His occupation had not only taken his peace but his top-tier health and enviable stamina.

"Where the fuck are we— Huh." 

They've stopped in front of the sports gear dedicated section of the mall.

"What the fuck are we doing here Jeon?"

"Getting you a helmet." The ravenette says simply.

"Oh?" Jimin's face goes blank, before he realizes what that means. "Does this mean we're speeding?"

"We're speeding." The other nods, pleased to see Jimin suppressing his grin.

"And you're getting me one just for one silly ride?"

"Who says it's going to be one ride? It can be more."

Jimin doesn't respond to that, just walking past the other, biting his lips hard to hide his excitement.

"Okay." he whispers.

"You can scream you know, I know you're really happy right now."

"Shut up."

Now they're slowly walking towards the bike gear section, on the wall are a large amount of helmets in all kinds of colors and shapes. Jimin looks up observantly scanning through each and every line carefully.

"Which one do you like?"

Jimin hums in thought, still looking carefully, but Jungkook interrupts that process again.

"Oh look at that! The Black and magenta one!"

He points to the corner of the wall, and surely on the line towards the edge is the most insane helmet ever.

It's black, lined by patterns of a dark magenta, and it has potruding structures that look like cat ears, yet again the same shade of pink.

"I'm surprised you know the difference between pink and magenta." The blonde mutters, trying to navigate this conversation to a different direction.

"Come on princess, we're both gay, we know our colors really well."

"Who said I'm gay?" Jimin cocks his head with question, challengingly but Jungkook sees right through him.

"You're really great at changing the point of the conversations." He says before motioning at a staff to head over. "We're getting you that one."

"What? No!" Jimin revolts, flustered. "That looks ridiculous."