Pro Gaymers!! (Sharkset) 💖

Requested by;

AXEL EARNED THIS FLUFF GUYS

BEHAVE

!!THIS IS FLUFF!!  (i mean duh)

_________

SharkBearBerry and Headset sat on the couch in front of the TV. "So.. what's this game you've been rambling on and on about for me to play?" SharkBearBerry asked.

"Absolutely glad you asked!! This is Minecraft™, a virtual playgroud where you can build and do ANYTHING you want!" SBB blinked at the controller in his hand. "Sooo.. how do I move."

Headset snatched the controller out of his hand and messed with a few settings. Game Mode: Survival, Allow cheats: On, Difficulty: Peaceful. Then he pressed create new world and passed the controller back to SharkBearBerry.

"Use the joystick to move."

His boyfriend sat there, staring at the controller.

"..You DO know how to use a controller right..?"

SBB stood up and walked towards the TV. "Playing like this is stupid anyway-!" He pulled a pencil from nowhere and drew a door on the TV, opening it. He pulled the now stunned Headset to his feet and dragged him through the door.

They landed on a green plane, mostly empty with the exception of a few trees and flowers.

"..Are we In Minecraft..?" Headset squeaked out.

"Uhhhh if this is what Minecraft looks like." SBB gestured at the blocky world with his hands.

Headset jumped around his boyfriend happily. "THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE OH MY GOD SHARKBEARBERRY YOU ARE LITERALLY SO MLGPRO FOR THIS!!11!" SharkBearBerry grinned.

"So what do I uh.. do?"

Headset grabbed SBB's hand and took him to a tree. "Punch it."

SBB stared at his boyfriend dumbstruck. "What."

"Punch the tree!"

"WHY would I ever punch a tree."

"Just do it!" Headset squeaked. "Punch tree equals good!! I promise."

SBB braced himself for pain and punched the tree bark, but surprisingly he felt nothing. "..Whhaaaat..??"

"Yes! Great, keep punching it."

He punched it over and over, until the blocky section of the tree he was punching popped out into a tiny floating block, and went into his inventory. "..Was that supposed to happen..?"

"Yes! You got your first wood! Lets keep doing this and i'll lead you along as we go."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟