Cover Your Cough!! (Claylatte)💚

Requested by;

!!THIS IS WHUMP!!

!!THIS IS WHUMP!!

_________

Clay sniffed and closed his eyes, leaning backwards against the arm of the couch. "I really hate this."

Latte walked in with a blanket and sat down next to him. "You okay?" He asked in his monotone voice, although there was a hint of concern. Clay let out a raspy cough. "Do I look okay?"

Latte winced at the cough and shook his head. "No, you don't." He pulled Clay into his arms and wrapped the blanket around them. Clay sneezed. "Bless you."

"Thanks." Clay sniffed again and relaxed in Latte's grasp.

Latte rested his cold hand on Clay's forehead and felt their temperature. "Gosh, you're burning up."

Clay pulled the blanket up to their neck. "But I feel better now." He lied.

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that." Latte said. "You need the rest anyway, all this running around you've been doing."

"I have not been running around." Clay huffed out, then sneezed. Latte grabbed a tissue and wiped his face. "Cut it out-!" Clay snapped.

"You're doing this on purpose." Latte sighed. "And now I'm going to have to make you a cup of tea."

"You already made one." Clay rubbed their eyes with the blanket. "A big one."

"I know." Latte grinned. "And you've drank half of it already. You should drink the rest." Clay looked over and glared at the brown liquid. "I don't like tea."

"I know." Latte bent over and gave Clay a kiss on the forehead. "Now drink it all."

"You just want me to drink it because you think i'm sick." Clay snorted. "Which i'm not, by the way." He sneezed. "Oh yeah?" Latte frowned. "Then how come you keep sneezing?" Clay frowned. "And why is your face all red?" Clay pulled the blanket over his face. "I need to take a nap." He moaned, closing his eyes. "Please..."

Latte sighed and held Clay close. "Alright, rest."

Clay closed his eyes and fell asleep in Latte's arms.

Total Word Count; 329

WHUMPSHOT!!

WHUMPSHOT!!11!

This is bad because i've never written a sickfic before

i'm never doing it again

i'm going right back to angst i swear

y'all need to earn fluff U_U