All My Fault..? (Blackboard Eraser) 💔

Yooo I forgorded abt the requests and I forgerderd to put this here uhh
this was me projecting onto this baby who wasn't even born yet wtf I'm so evil and weiro

GUYS THERE'S FIGHTING IN THIS ONE BROOMER AND CHALKY R HAVING A YELLING MATCH SO IF THTA TRIHHERS U PLS DONT RA D THIS

"..And what about me? You don't love me?!"

"Of course I love you! I just need time to hang out with my DECEASED FRIEND who I haven't seen since he's died!"

The screaming went back and forth, sometimes overlapping. Blackboard Eraser stood at the doorway of her parent's room, just out of sight.

She covered her ears, trying to block the constant arguing.

That confused her, if she didn't wanna hear them fight, why was she standing by their door?

What was the reason?

She wanted to know the reason.

Uncovering her ears, she sat down beside the door and listened.

"Chalky, Micro is DEAD. You need to move on from him."

He let out a gasp of indignation.

"Excuse ME for actually trying to spend time with the people I love, unlike YOU!"

Broomer looked taken aback, like someone had shocked him with a taser. "I try!" Chalky rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "Yeah right. you can't even spend an HOUR with your OWN DAUGHTER."

"Blackboard eraser doesn't even like spending time with me!"

The world seemed to slow down as the young child's breath caught in her throat.

'Me..?'

'Did I do something?'

'Why are they talking about me?'

She stumbled backwards onto her bottom, holding her head in her hands.

'Am I the reason they're arguing..?'

'Is it.. My fault..?'

Tears streamed down her face, eyes wide in distress. The room was spinning, and she couldn't keep her eyes open.

The screaming continued until it stopped, and unable to move, Blackboard Eraser sat there, unable to move, listening to the back and forth argument that she caused.

Total Word Count; 271

boo hi did u miss me

I miss me too lmfaooooaoaoao

I'm gonna put ATDETDI on here as soon as I draw the cover

also my artfight is artfight.net/~kyeeoot 

gfhdjskn what do I say I haven't uploaded in a whiel