𝙤𝙣𝙚

𖦹𖦹𖦹

𖦹𖦹𖦹

𝑨𝒔 soon as Erin heard the horn honking outside, she ran out to James' car. As she climbed into the back seat, she greeted her two best friends, Isasiah and James.
Before they set off for school they stopped at the harbor stop to buy something to eat.

Walking trough the doors of the shop, they saw Nora and greeted her friendly.
"Good morning, Nora. My favourite person. How are you?" Isaiah said.
"Good morning,gentlemen and moring Erin", she smiled at said girl,"I'm good" but before she could contuine her sentence, Isaiah rudely interrupted her .
"Good. Hey I want a bacon burrito and one of your special waffle thing"
But nora tried to tell them something but only the brunette girl seemed to noticed that, so before James could speak, she quickly said
"Guys, she obviously tries to tell us something"
At this Nora gave the girl a friendly smile which she returned.
"Well, the credit card machine is down. Cash only today"
"You do realize we're living in a cashless society, right?" asked James.
"I do, I do." was the only thing she answered.
"So just to clarify, does that mean no food? Because we are starving." questioned Isaiah.
Putting something on the counter and saying
"Knock yourselves out."  was the only thing they recieved from the woman.
"Saltines?"Isaiah said questionably
"I didn't realize people actually ate these."
"Aren't they coming free withe a soup?" Erin asked in disbelief
"uh-huh. They are"

With this answer, the three teenagers headed towards the exit.
As they were walking outside with their Saltines in their hands, Isaiah tried one of them. "Bro, they are not bad"
"Thats all you bro" James quickly answered.

Suddenly there was a voice coming from the roof."Watch your backs!" 
As Erin turned around, she couldn't believe her eyes as she saw Lucas Parker, a guy who was in her chemistry class, riding his skateboard down the roof.

For a brief moment she hoped nothing bad would happen, but Lucas off the skateboard during the fall. He landed hard on the asphalt with his face towards the ground.
Erin was worried about the boy and quickly ran up to him and knelt on the ground next to him.
"Omg, is everything okay?"
"I'm chillin'" he answered with a laugh, but she found it hard to believe him because he spit out blood as he answered. When she helped him get up, Nora came running out the shop.
"Lucas! Damn it! I said stop doing that!"

Erin handed her the guy who could barely stand on his feet.
"It's alright mom. It's just my head this time" Lucas tried to calm his mother.
"Oh God, it's just your head?"
Erin took a few steps back as the scene played out in front of her and heard James say
"I get really nervous around him"
"Bro how is this man still alive?" While her best friends were talking about Lucas, she just had to roll her eyes in annoyance because they both had no pity for the boy who lost his dad a few years ago.
However, she also made her way to the car and got in.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 by the cheerleaders in the gym during the pep rally and doing the only thing she has to do: wave with pompoms and stand there with a smile.
She really liked Isaiah as a friend, but she found his speech totally boring, so she looked out for people she knew.
The first person who caught her eye was her brother Noah. He sat next to Margot Stokes. A girl who used to be friends with Isaiah when they were young. Erin never knew Noah had a thing for her. But now that she knew she had something to tease her brother with, she smiled to herself.
As she continued to look through the crowd, two eyes caught her attention. She lost herself in the color of brownish green and completely blocked out the roar of the football players.
Somehow she felt drawn to those eyes, they had a certain depth to them. The person continued to maintain eye contact and Erin swore she could get lost in them. After what felt like an eternity, the pep rally was over, but the problem was that the person she had been making eye contact with a few seconds ago was lost in the hustle and bustle of people standing up.