Prologue

Since been 2 years ago Tokyo,ginza but still standing call the GATE and (JSDF) Japan self defenses force itself fighting Prince Zorzal El Caesar and enemies Romans,dragon rider,orc,goblins,evil sorcerer and bandits are fighting itself sword and archers of last time some megamaniacs because he kill his own father Emperor Molt to serve has own kingdom but Lieutenant General Kōichirō Hazama to save humanity and humanitarian.

2nd lieutenant Yoji itami age 33-37 years and followers Rory the Reaper,Tuka Luna Marceau,
Lelei La Lalena and Yao Ro Dushi going to recon and adventure's but still he hopeless fanboy and hobby but still on hospital because lelei open the portal gate and sending Lieutenant Itami only man itself turn out Itami saw that the alien eggs call xenomorph and Yoji ran out to close down the portal gate but time,Hazmat team to tremor with seismic and to quarantine them but still in hospital for how long.

At few days ago Japan in peace and quiet turn out,But now breaching into the GATE because someone malfunction broke down to start getting riot because they tourist's but not tourist's those guys Americans,Russians and Chinese people they using by a drones with smoke bomb and fireworks to everybody into the GATE but sending police riot and JSDF solider can't not shooting the tourist's well most of it to release the tank to barricade but prime minister of Japan name Morita to riot down,arrested,captured and prison to stop this madness and he just call president of United States of America name Dirrel but he acts as both an ally and an antagonist of Japan but his fellow leaders,Dong Dechou and Zyuganov, Dirrel is an opportunist who plans to use the untapped resources in Falmart in order to benefit his country for own patriotic.

And Southeast Asia with own fisherman and he saw another gate for now.

To be continued.