Episode 4 Forces of Two world against One part 2

Press up Gate new opening intro.^

"It's is time, let's go."a voice person.

Back few 3 months ago.

Prime minister office, Bandar Seri Begawan.

When in Bandar Seri Begawan incident some rest of it for last 2 years ago was found second GATE they look like dragon statue about 950 feet tall even know how many old world war they called East European imperial Alliance and Gillian revolutionary...

When in Bandar Seri Begawan incident some rest of it for last 2 years ago was found second GATE they look like dragon statue about 950 feet tall even know how many old world war they called East European imperial Alliance and Gillian revolutionary army until one Brunei solider the hero saving the civilian's Jamil bin zalaiman.

"In name Brunei darussalam was hero person emergency such ferocity and magnitude he was responsible was only regard own life and safety the hero of Bandar Seri Begawan and cadet army to the people of Brunei for life's you're all be saved."said Prime minister sultan Hassanal Bolkiah.

"Presentation from Honor deputy of prime minister in name with hero badges pronounce Corporal Abdul Iman,Lans Corporal Chin long,Lans Corporal Nadia Binti Rosna ,Young Lieutenant Rafi, Lieutenant Jasdini and last hero name Major Jamil bin zalaiman."said deputy minister.

"Sir."said Major Jamil.

And just like that a hero of Brunei darussalam was because after watching anime until now.

Present time back landing ship.

"Keep to together boy's and girls before to reach that island it's very very old world war 2 for this time but this is different another world they called it Valkyria war but they have knight armor and weaponry but model now then go to Blackhawk and protect transport helicopter now."said Major Jamil.

Until now it's beginning to war.

Imperial camping base

"Sir, they enemies are here."said imperial solider.

"Good firing the mortar kill the invaders."said imperial Colonel.

Imperial mortars was going fire but imperial army saw firing metal arrow until blow up mortars was destroyed.

"Sir mortars was destroyed by light arrow just fire."said private.

"WHAT.....HOW COULD THIS HAPPENING!!?."said Colonel.