Glitch Trap

Bryan quickly ran through the offices glass doors and into the malls main entrance way as the figure behind him faded away, leaving their discussion for another day. Bryan listened to the screams of his friends that resigned in the room down below and quickly turned to the left stair case and quickly ran down multiple steps at a time to reach the bottom. Once at the bottom of the stair well he looked up to see three of his animatronics gathered near the stage that now had a purple see through wall positioned on top of it. Fear and resentment grew inside of Bryans chest as he slowly began to walk forward towards the stage.

"So, this is the guy in the fur suit that Adrien person was talking about?" Gator said confused.

"What are you doing here?" Lolbit said coldly as Steve hid behind them. Bryan looked up at the stage towards the yellow rabbit standing on the other side of the purple barrier, his heart pounding rapidly in his chest. Glitch Trap laughed at the fear the animatronics in front of him betrayed, his amusement easily visible through his expression. As the rabbit's laughter ended, he looked down to the left of the animatronics before him and saw the man he was looking for slowly creeping towards him.

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to join us!" Glitch trap said in his usual energetic tone of voice. Bryan sped up his pace and stepped in front of his animatronics, his hand residing closely next to the plasma rifle that was confined into his right pocket.

"What do you want Glitch Trap?" Bryan asked through clenched teeth, attempting to hide his fear but ultimately failing to do so. Glitch Trap smiled.

"Well there's no fun in ruining the surprise now is there?" Glitch Trap said with a wicked grin. Bryans hands clenched and Lolbit's eyes squinted in agitation.

"So what, you came here to watch us behind your little shield like a coward?" said Lolbit.

"Yeah what the fox thing said!" Gator said. Glitch Trap shifted his gaze over to Gator.

"You really don't know a thing do you?" Glitch Trap said with a chuckle.

"Don't say that about him!" Steve said in his usual childish manner. Glitch Trap laughed at Steves remark.

"You should really get your minions under control Bryan," Glitch trap said with a wicked grin. Bryan gritted his teeth.

"We are not minions!" Lolbit said defiantly.

"Oh you certainly seem to think so with your recent bickering," Glitch trap said as Steve shifted uncomfortably. "I'm surprised you even keep them around Bryan. I mean, just look at them," Glitch Trap said gesturing in front of him. Bryan looked around him, Steve was practically shaking behind Lolbit, Gator was completely oblivious to the events going on around him. the only animatronic with any use in the situation was Lolbit and Bryan knew as sassily Lolbit could act, that wouldn't help much in a fight. Bryan felt his eyes slightly squint as he turned back to the yellow rabbit above him. "Absolutely useless," Glitch Trap said putting his arm back down to his side.

"Don't call them that," Bryan said firmly, resentment of his previous attachment to that adjective fueling the confidence behind his words. Glitch Trap looked down amused.

"Struck a nerve there did I Bryan?" the rabbit said ominously. 

"Why are you here?" Bryan said, shocking Lolbit with the steadiness in his voice.

"Oh just as a reminder that I'm back, and I don't plan on leaving any time soon," Glitch Trap said tilting his head. "And to spot any future... inconveniences I could leave behind," Glitch Trap finished. Gator shivered as he made eye contact with the rabbit upon those words. Bryan felt his hand twitch ever so slightly near his pocket, eyes locked onto the man who stood before him, ready to strike at any slight hint of aggression. Bryan didn't know what exactly was planned but he didn't like the mention of future problems that could happen inside of the mall. He felt his heart rate rise. It felt almost as if his heart had mistaken his throat as his chest and was placed in the center of it. He tried to open his mouth, but his words got caught in his throat, unable to escape. Glitch Trap laughed at the visual fear poorly hidden in the business owners face. The rabbit further taunted the crowd below him, entertained by their reactions, filled with fear and aggression. He shifted his gaze to the business owner once more, puzzled by his silence. The brunette had his eyes locked onto the rabbit, seeming focused yet far away. The rabbit tilted his head slightly, the distracting cries from the animatronics becoming an annoyance that kept breaking his focus.

"Cat got your tongue Bryan?" Glitch-Trap asked with a forced smile, agitation slowly appearing on his face.  He planned on breaking the man, but not nearly this quickly. He couldn't imagine as to what could've caused him to snap this quickly. The business owner was focused on something directly where he was, but not quite on him. He felt confused, and he didn't like that feeling. Slowly, Bryan lifted his arm, with his hand slowly opening. The rabbit opened his mouth to taunt the business owner once more before he heard a woosh below him and fell straight through the floor.

**Authors Note**

I apologize for some of the awkwardness and delay in this chapter. It was an important chapter in kicking off the story that will be written here but I wasn't quite sure how to write it. A large part of this story is based off of Adrien and Bryan and their ventures to save their fathers as well and due to Adrien and Bryan's recent arguments regarding that project I have had to replan some of this story. I try to keep characters in my fanfictions similar to that of cannon FnafVerse and the previous outline for this story and what I had planned didn't fit Adrien and Bryan in the way I thought it would. Updates may not be as frequent as I originally planned but I will continue to write this. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and will stay tunned for the next one.

:)