*What he actually thinking*

Every one of us had one shot in their hands as Blaise spun the bottle and it landed on Draco.

"Draco, Truth or Dare"

Draco took his time to answer seeing that if he choose dare he would surely be forced to do something crazy considering that the mad boy that was seated beside him is the one asking. If he choose truth he would have to drink the Veritaserum which Blaise had stole from the Potion shelf during the class. Not like they wouldn't have been able to make one instead they doesn't have the will to sneak into the Potion class get the ingredients and materials then reading the book and follow the instructions cautiously. Why go through all that suffering if they could just steal it? The "sneaking" method is a complicated technique they reserved it for psychos such as Ravenclows.

I noticed the Slytherin common room door open and watched as Astoria Greengrass walked in with her minions which I surely don't remember their names.For my luck they had to put their noses in as always. (Note the heavy sarcasm)

"Oh, what are you doing?" The wh"re ask-I mean, Greengrass asked while playing with her hair.

"What does it look like? Cooking?" i answered with a monotone voice earning a pinch on the side of my thigh making me roll my eyes at Lily.
I always had hated Greengrass and her minions, they are literally just like I described a b!tch with minions, I can't believe I once was her friend. Everyone were silent as the tension increased.

"Playing truth or dare" Lorenzo chimed in as I glared diggers at her.

" Oh, I wanna join. Can I?" She asked while looking directly at me with a fake genuine question expression trying to get on my nerves.

"Sure" Draco answered probably thinking he had done something good but I just wanted to explode in his face as I seethed.

"Uhm...then we are going to start from the beginning again. Greengrass you know the rules" Blaise tried to decrease the tension that only made me get more furious atleast he didn't call her with her first name. I mean even though me, Pansy and Lily usual don't hang out with Lorenzo, Draco and Blaise which might be the reason I call them by their surname most of the time but still we aren't enemies..if we exclude Berkshire. Zabini spun the bottle again and this time it landed on Riddle, oh, I forgot he was here for a second, why was he so quiet?. I wonder but was cut off when Draco started talking.

"Truth or dare?" Draco asked

"Dare" He bluntly responded

"I dare you to kiss Greengrass" Berkshire exclaimed but Riddle took the fire whisky and drank a shot.

"I never guessed that a Riddle would step down from a simple dare" Malfoy had a smug face and his tone was the usual one, arrogant.

Well I have to admit, Riddle got a bit of my respect for this move. Still my guts are telling me to be carefully around this boy, he just give me eerie vibes. Maybe he is trying to reassure me before attacking. 

Mattheo Pov
This girl, she is supposed to be my dorm-mate. Since I saw her and I just got a weird feeling. Not love, not liking but also not hating or disdain. I just felt like she exist but in a weird way that makes my eyes stay on her more than some milliseconds, as if I had seen her before.

I saw how she tensed up and clenched her fists beside her when..Green grass? Very weird surname, entered the common room and headed towards us with two girls following behind. With the way she walks, talks and even move, I didnt need a lifetime to figure out that she is cheap.

I heard that spoiled bleached haired Malfoy, making a comment on my behaviour. Only if I wasn't new in Hogwarts...only if his mom hadn't forced me to make a promise not to harm her son I would've already punched him straight in the face to break his nose. Our past wasn't exactly the friendly one.

"I don't kiss just anyone, Draco. I have my standards" I retorted with a smirk, now it was my turn at spinning the bottle. This is quiet boring.

"Skip time"

Some minutes later the bottle pointed at me again.

"Truth or dare?" Malfoy asked

"Dare" I would never say the truth and drinking shots everytime I choose truth would be weird. And those dumbasses thinks that dare is harder than truth.

"So since you apparently won't be doing anything...physical"
"I dare you to...have a calm conversation with Potter" when he ended his sentence, his lips formed a smug smile. The other's brust out laughing.
Zabini put his hand on Malfoy's shoulder "Come on mate, give him a possible dare not an impossible one.."

"I can do it" I spoke up with a puffed chest, leaning forwards from the backrest of the chair.

"Well it is late, you shall do it tomorrow morning" I could feel that even Malfoy wanted to laugh at his own idea.

The game goes on, as Levine and Greengrass didnt stop annoying each other through out the night. I did break in a few times to establish between observing them and making them get used to me.

It's too early to know what comes next or what is actually happening but one thing is for sure...I would have to talk with Potter tomorrow. He surely thinks am the devil himself but am also curious about what he will do. I mean..I heard alot about the "Chosen one" but when I saw him in the Great Hall after entering in, he didn't look that strong to be worth the title.

I wanted to meet him long time ago but my dad had sent me to America to form his death eater army there and I couldn't get the chance. I think am lucky though, I got the opportunity to dissappear before the battle which resulted in me being out of Azkaban and not having any problems except my surname while the others who participated either died or got locked.

_______________________________________
1054 words
.
.