Milan

Chapter 1:

Shreya was sitting on the Delhi railway station waiting for hee train Dehradun express.

She was wearing a red saree with red (chuda) bangles in both of her hands with anklets in her legs and slightly red vermillion on her forehead inbetween her hairs partition.

Any one would guess she is the new married bride while she had some thoughts running through her mind reflecting on her face.

She was smiling between her husband relatives while holding her mother hands tightly. She glanced at a distance where her husband was surrounded by her relatives as he kept smiling and craking jokes comfortably.

All were very happy with the wedding,everyone enjoyed it alot with whole heartedly.

Shreya still had some pain in her heart and wasn't really ready for this marriage.

Just within 20 days her life changed completely. She is now married and is wife, daughter in law and loaded with lots of new relationships.

Train was on time as her parents bide her goodbye with she holding onto her tears. Her husband took her parents blessing.

All relatives were biding them goodbye as they stop on the door until the train started moving. Finally they got into their seats as she looked at person infront of her who was keeping the suitcases under the train seat while opening his laptop and sitting infront of her.

He glanced at her nervously ,as their eyes meet he smiled, she turned to otherside without any expressions.

She looked at the pathway speedily moving with getting lost in her world.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shreya;Mami main shaadi ke liye mana nahi kari but abhi mujhe bohut kuch karna hain. Main Doctor ki sirf internship start ki hain aur abhi mujhe apni padhai puri karni hain naam bana hain apna.

Mami:Shree kisne kaha tujhe padhai chodene ya abhi shaadi karne ? Main to bas ye bol rahi hu ki ek baar ladke se mile dekhle phir aage sochenge.

Shreya wanted to denai bur stopped as she looked her parents face.

Shreya dad:Mami itna keh rahi hain to jaake aaja bache.

Shreya Mom:Haa shree, ek baar mile. Wo bohut badi company ka board of director ka member hain aur samjhdar hain.

Shreya:(sighing)theek hain,lekin akhiri decision mera hi hoga please.

All noded smiling as she clenched on her duppata nervously.

Next day:

Cafe Latte:

Shreya reached the cafe 15 minutes before the time and the guy after 1 hour.

Shreya:(mummering)1 hour late.. uff koi msg bhi nahi hain atlest bata to dete ki nahi aana hoga ya late hoga. Main apni case study chodke uaha aayi hu aur inka koi aata pata hi nahi.

She was intreputed with someone voice as she turned and looked at him

Shreya right?

She looked at him who was sweating, he settled down quickly on the seat opposite to her as she looked at him in disbelief.

Guy:Sorry, Ek issue hogaya tha company mein so had to resolve it. By the way kuch order kiya??

He asked casually while she was confused with his casual behavior.

Shreya:(nervously)Hi I am Shreya..

Guy:(laughed)hoo so formal introduction chaiye?(she noded nervously)ok.. so I am Dayanand sheety...(streching his hand)nice to meet you.