Hum Tum aur Wo

Chapter 3:

Shreya slowly open her eyes and feel someone head on her head while she resting her head on someone shoulder. She slowly looks up as daya move his head to otherside in sleep as she stare at him.

She notice the blanket on herself then at daya who was sleeping. She felt a strong  gaze on herself as she turn around to see infront of her.

On the front seat one Aunty's was smiling staring at them as shreya smiled back at her.

Shreya slowly got up and saw the time, it was 2 O clock, she release that they slept for quite a long time due to tiredness carried from marriage to various rituals.  She slowly moved to freshen up and as she comes back to find daya folding the blankets. He looks at her and flashes a smile with keeping the blanket on the upper breath.

Daya:Tum fresh hogayi,(she nodes)aao bhetho main jaake kuch khane ko leke aata hu.

Shreya:kuch laane ki kya zarurath hain?mummy ne pack kiya hain na  wahi khalete hain. Main coffee ke liye panty mein bol aayi hu aap fresh hoke aajiye.

Daya:(surprised and hesitating)tumhe pata hain main coffee pita hu?

Shreya:haa apne bataya tha na cafe mein.

Shreya was removing food from bag as he held her hand and made her sit on the seat.

Daya:(smiles putting the bag beside her)Mujhe,main khud yaad nahi tha inn 15 dino mein, tumse doobara mil bhi to nahi paaya tha(glance at her)sirf thodi bohut baatein hoti hain bas.

Shreya:(looks at him then at the bag and removes food)aap jaake fresh hojaiye main serve karti hu tab tak.

Daya smiling nodes as he moves to freshup and comes back while shreya give him the coffee smiling.she take her plate while passing him his plate and he held her hand. She looks at him with questioning look while he open his bag and take out the sanitizer.

Daya:Doctor ho par dhayan bilkul nahi rakhti ho,bina haath dhoye khana khogi to bimar hojaogi.

Shreya:(smiles)itne salo mein to nahi hui lekin(lower herhead) jaise aap kahe pati dev.

Daya chuckles at her words while she also smiling start eating with daya stealing glances adoring her.. Aunty's sitting on the front seat was also adoring and smiling seeing them.

Aunty:Lucky ho beta, bohut hi pyaari ladki mili hain tumhe.

Daya:(glancing at shreya)sahi kaha aapne aunty..

Shreya looks at him with he flashes a smile at her, she slowly turn and concentrate on eating.

After a while, aunty smiling asked shreya again about some stuff while daya tried to talk something with her but keep getting disconnected by aunty.

Daya:Shreya wo..

Aunty:Waise shreya, tum doctor ho na?Daya ko tumhe doctor kehte hua suna tha..

Daya:(glaring at her thinking)Aunty aap sun bohut rahi ho bas samjh nahi rahi ho...

Shreya:(smiling)ji aunty final year hain internship ka(gets sad thinking as now it cannot get completed)I mean tha.

Aunty;Hoo, shaadi hogayi hain na(shreya nodes sadly)ladkio ko hamesha apna sab kuch chod ke jaana padhta hain. Ek baar shaadi hojaye phir jaha pati wahi apna bhi baser.(shreya tried to smile as daya glances at her trying to read her expression)waise tumhe dekhke lagta hain tum padhti bohut ho.. mera matlabh hain novels ka books padhne ka shauk hain?

Daya stare at her surprising while he exchange look with shreya. She smiling looks at him then at aunty with shocked expressions.

Shreya;aapko kaise pata chala aunty.