Sirf Tum

Chapter 2:

Shreya kept looking at her parents until they were out of sight. She held the door handle tightly clenching it with her heart contrasting within rage.

This is the reality of every girl, one day they have to leave her house where she grown up, where she played, where she won and lost, the place extremely closer to her heart,her parents who are world to them.

Shreya has been already told about this from childhood like every other girl about this truth.

Daya fingers were roaming on the keyboard while he felt a strong glance on him. He raised his eyes to meet them with her, he smiled at her softly as she turned around looking outside the window with blank expressions.

Daya stopped working for awhile noticing her sad eyes, he recollected her mother words.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

DM: Daya, beta ek ladki ke liye apna ghar, apni yaadein, apni sari planning sara future chod ke kisi aur ke saath jaana aasan nahi hota..

Daya was listening to her with laying his head in her laps as she cared his hairs.

Daya:Mom I never saw you like this..

DM: Daya,(Cups his face)mujhe Shreya bohut pasand hain,jitna uske baremein suna usse mujhe pura yakeen hain wo tumhara ache saath degi. Lekin kya tum de paoge(Daya got sitting on his staring at her)Kya hua?Sirf ladkio aise kehte hain lekin aaj ek ladke ko kehte hui sunke chauk gaaye? Huh?

Daya:(smile holding her hand)Mom, may be but main suprise iss baat se hu ki jis ladki se main abh tak mila bhi nahi usse apne meri life partner maan liya?Atleast let me meet her uske baad decide karna if I really like and wanna marry her.

DM:Sure beta, but remember that Shreya bohut simple girl and wo uski family se bohut attached hain isliye agar ye rishta hua to tumhe uska bohut ache se dhayan rakhna hoga. Usse waqt dena tume Jane ka samjh ne ka.. samjhe..

DD:(entering room)Kya samjhya jaa raha hain?

Daya:Dad,aagye aap dekhiye Mom abhi se Shreya ki side le rahi hain.

DD:(laughing loudly)Ye tumhari Mom ka old trick hain.

Daya:Matlabh?

DD: Tumhare bhai ki shaadi mein bhi tumhari Mom phele se hi Tarika ki taraf hogayi thi. (Leaning towards Daya)ye ladies ko mind controlling techinque aati hain.

DM:(turning Daya face towards her)Daya, I just want ki tum koi bhi ladki se aise milo ki usse lage ki tum uska saath doge.

DD:Haa abh tum apni Mom ki baatein sunke kal jab Shreya se miloge to sirf aur sirf yahi baatein se Shreya bohut pyaari lagegi.

DM:Shreya pyaari(glaring at him)why don't you find her cute?

DD:Ofcourse, I will be happy to have 3 most beautiful women by my side.

Daya smiles at his dad words while his mom blushes. Daya stare at his parents then jerking his head.

Daya:Mom, main Shreya se sirf aur sirf isliye mil raha hu kyu ki you want it. Decide main hi karunga ki ye shaadi mujhe karni hain ya nahi.

DM:(glances at his dad)Yes Beta. It's your life what ever you decide.

DD;(hold her hand)Good night Daya, kal bas time se pahunch jaana, aise na ho ki Shreya waha tumhara wait karti rehjaye aur tum metting attend karte rehjao.

DM:Daya, photo ache se dekhlena.good night.

Daya:(smiles)Good night Mom and dad.

They leave as Daya lay down on his bed with catching the 4×3 shreya picture in his hand. He notice her picture keenly with smile on his face.