Chapter 1

A/N: hey guys I'm back with a new story!! I don't know if it'll be good but I hope so lmao. The beginning is annoying kinda but the restll be good.(they'll be in middle school so bad fashion and awk phase.)
__

Danielle's POV

My alarm buzzed. I sighed and rolled the other way.

I mentally prepared myself for the day, then got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and got ready. Today was my first day of school at my new middle school.

I had just moved into a new house in Toronto.

I finished brushing my long brown hair and putting on a coat of mascara.

My mom dropped me off in the carpool line and I walked up the stairs to the school.

People were waiting in the schoolyard to get in. (because it was too early to let anyone in)

I looked around at everybody hanging out in their cliques and squads, while I stood there looking around.

I wanted to cry, I missed my old friends, and my old middle school.

My eyes landed on a cute boy that was just a little shorter than I was. He was sitting alone on the pavement and seemed to be humming a song.

I debated in my head if I should talk to him.

He stopped humming and pulled out a book. I squinted my eyes to see what book it was.
"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire," It read. My friends back home had told me to read it but I never got around to it.

Now I really wanted to talk to him.

I started to walk towards him.

Each step I took, I wondered on what I was going to say to him. Some thing like "Oh you're cute!" or "I've heard of that book, tell me about it!" Ew...maybe not.

I was just going to wing it.

I was pretty close to him, but before I could speak, a girl with long blond perfectly wavy hair, gleaming Aqua eyes, plump lips, a small nose, and just the perfect amount of makeup, aka McPerfect, stopped me before I could say anything to the Wizard boy.

"Were you about to talk to...that freak." McPerfect scoffed at Wizard boy.

"Uhh..I guess." I said shyly. I looked over at Wizard boy who was now looking up from his book to look at what we were doing.

"Don't." She said to me. I looked back over at Wizard boy and he was glaring up at me with puppy eyes, being so helpless and lonely.

His doe eyes were shimmering due to his forming tears. I tried to look away from the poor boy.

"Wait..."She paused, and dragged me over to a bunch of other McPerfects.

"Are you new here?" She asked, obviously trying to change the subject.

"Uh...yeah actually." I let out a small sigh with a half smile.

"Where'd you come here from?"

"North Carolina."

"That's in the U.S., right?"

"Yeah."

The doors opened and everybody started to scramble in.

"You should sit with us at lunch." She smiled and strutted off to homeroom.