Chapter 12

(Summer of 2014)

Danielle's POV

Now, I knew what he meant by "I'll miss you."

Wizard Boy completely dropped off of the face of the earth.

Well, at least in my point of view.

I was now a sophomore in High School, about to be a junior.

WB left out school and I wasn't able to contact him in any way. I didn't even know his name. The kiss he gave me left me thinking about it for months, until I finally came to a conclusion.

"Maybe he just doesn't like me anymore, so he doesn't want to talk to me."

I wasn't friends with the girls anymore, I made a new friend named 'Julie' who was obsessed with someone named 'Matthew Espinosa.' I didn't know a clue about him, but I could care less.

"Dani?" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Yes?" I replied, walking downstairs, so I wouldn't have to yell.

"We ran out of eggs and milk, can you run to the grocery store real quick?"She asked, handing me a $20.00 bill.

I got into my car, and turned up the radio. (a/n: AJSJFJAAJ)

"she got a big booty, so I call her big booty." The radio played.

'What trash.' I thought, then changed it.

"I love it when you just don't care, I love it when you dance like there's nobody there..." It played.

'Aww..how sweet.' I thought, then looked to see who sang it. In fact I feel like I've heard the voice before. Maybe in a different song?

Shawn Mendes?

What a cute name.

'I'll look him up later.' I thought.

I got everything and with the extra money, I got myself an Arizona green tea.

I drove back to my house, helped put away the eggs and milk, while I chugged my tea.

I plopped down onto my bed, them pulled my iPhone out of my pocket.

"Shawn Mendes" I typed into the search bar of the Safari app.

As it loaded, I got more excited to find out who the singer was.

It loaded, and I saw a Wikipedia page about him.

"He must be pretty famous to have his own Wikipedia page." I said, out loud, talking to myself like an idiot.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes (born August 8, 1998) is a Canadian singer. " The first sentence read. (A/N: and yes I copied and pasted this from Wikipedia so creds to them)

'So he was around my age and Canadian? Nice! Now let's hope he's hot.' I thought as I went back to google and clicked on images.

I almost fell off of the bed, I was so surprised.

"Wizard Boy?"