Chapter 2:: Class

Small disclaimer: There wont be very much smut until next chapter! I apologise as im trying to build up to the first hit of smut i'm sorry :( Here's chapter 2 though!

Jazmin Potter::
As my alarm went off at 4:30 am, everyone groaned. "Jazmin turn that shit offff!" A blonde girl yelled half asleep. "I can't today needs to be perfect!" I say happily as I awake and so does the rest of the dorm as I turn the light on. Everyone groans as they get up for the day.  I decide to do my hair in a half-up, half-down bubble braid style. My favorite. And I wore my uniform slightly undone.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

outfit

hair

Jazmin Potter:
I had two options, heels or flats. I happen to hate flat shoes and also I was actually really well in heels, so I chose them. Trying to make a statement, You know? I finished getting ready and noticed the other girls had barely put any effort into their makeup or outfit, kind of sloppily thrown together.
"Oh my god, how do you look like that?!" The blonde girl from earlier said. I just giggled a bit. "seriously your gorgeous, pansy you bette r lock down draco.. oh wait your not dating!" Alara said suddenly, laugjing to herself. "Jazmin might steal him from you seeing as she is 10x hotter than you." Alara spoke again, Pansy just stood angirly crossing her arms. "You better not even think about it potter!" She said angirly, taking her wand out.  "Draco? Malfoy?" I look confused. "I would never in my wildest nightmares dare him, he's safe don't worry." I giggled and alara joined me. "Smart choice." Pansy said putting her wand down. Just as we left the dorms and entered the common room, I pulled my schedule out. As I did so, Alara snatched it from my grasp. "Oh look! we have all the same classes! that's such luck except.." She frowned. "You have 2 classes without me, goodluck" She said sadly, before picking her tone back up to a cheerful one. "but not for a while so let's go, we have Potions with snape first" She said happily. I smiled. I barely knew her, but I could tell we would become close.

We arrive in the room and I take a seat next to alara. We are just speaking when a black haired man who I was assuming was our professor walked in. "We have a new student this year" He speaks dryly, as He looks at me.  I gulp immediately intimidated by him. "State your name." He said, leaning on my desk. "I uh- j-jazmin. Jazmin potter" I spoke as I regained confidence. "Oi- Another potter" He rolls his eyes. "Hopefully you can preform potions better than your brother. Id hate to have to set you with a tutor so soon into your year ms.potter" He said as he walked to the front of the class. I gulped again before whispering to alara. We whispered back and forth the whole period, barely listening to Snape explaining the rules and basic ingredients to potions. I glance around the room once and a while to se familiar faces. Draco, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and The blonde girl (I think her name was blaire) Are in this class aswell.

As the bell rings, everyone floods out of the room. As I am about to leave I am stppped at the door and pulled back into the room by snape. Alara patiently waited outside the door.

"I saw you having conversations with me.flowertruffle ms.potter." He spoke sternly. "My apologies sir i-" He stopped me. If it continues tommorow, I shall have to assign you a seat for the rest of the year. Or atleast until you prive you can be trusted for otherwise." He said again, before rushing me out of the room.

I step out annoyed as I turn to alara "Is he always so irritating?" I ask. Before Alara can answer, I am shoved and all my books fall to the ground. I look up and curse instantly "You filthy incompetent rodent! watch where your going." I shout looking up. It was Malfoy.  "Sorry not sorry  princess potter,  I told you that you would pay." He snickered as he continued watching. I laugh out loud causing him to turn around immediately and look at me angrily. "Something funny?" He says as his brows furrow. "Nothing it's just.. You call that revenge? You must be bloody idiotic if thats revenge to you, All you did was shove my books malfoy." I say. Great. why was I like this? Why was I causing problems on my first day? God. I couldn't just keep my mouth shut could I? He bit the inside of his cheek. "There's much more coming you way, much more." He says as he spat down at my shoes and angirly stormed away. Again Alara Seemed surprised at me standing up to him. She was joyful about it. "Well potter, I've got to admit you have some balls.." She speaks suddenly. "Yeah Yeah whatever, Can you show me to our next class?" I ask happily, she guides me down the school halls.  We arrived at the charms classroom. "Class. I will be assigning seats this year" The short dwarf man stated as the room filled with students. The class groaned, as did I. I just had to pray to merlin he placed me with Alara.
Sea
After calling out many students names including The ginger boy, ron and many names sì didn't recognize, I heard my name and then.. malfoys?! I gasped annoyed, I barely know him but I know enought o know that this would be torture for me. "As well as Blaise Zabini and Joshua snape in that row." The dwarf man pointed to the very top row.  Wait, Taking my mind off the malfoy situation.. JOSHUA SNAPE?! As in the potions professors last name?! what is going on... We all take out seats, mine being directly next to draco on my right and the wall to my left. Completely trapped. The class went swiftly, apart from malfoy making some snarky comments  about the way I did the charms. The bell rang and I shoved past malfoy, avoiding having any confrontation with him. He scoffed and sped up behind me, As I am on my way to wherever the Herbolot classroom is I am pulled into what seemed to be a very dark closet by some starnge person. I began to yell for help but they shoved me against the wall and covered my mouth with their hand

WORD COUNT: 1.1k
Please leave comments on things to include in the chapters!  Also next chapter is when some flut (very little smut) will be beginning so be ready!  Also, Leave some comments on if it's good so far and tips, as I am a new writer 😏 thank you and ily for reading this!
XOXO,
Mari🫶🏻