Chapter 3:: Forbidden

‼️SLIGHT SMUT‼️ (more like flut)
(guys i'm sorry if it's not that much smut, I'm trying to build up the storyline before giving them sexual scenes!)

Jazmin Potter::
The mysterious person turned on a small lantern next to us on a dim setting. As he does, I recognize his platinum blonde hair immediantly. God. Right now he looks extremely hot. He seems very angry and frusterated, which made him hotter. "Malfoy what is thi-" I was cut off by him grabbing my throat and slamming me against the walls "Shut up do you want to get caught potter?!" He kind of whisper-yelled. "Caught doing?????" I said confused, as I could barely breath. Strangely it was turning me on though. "My revenge." He says softly as he starts to move his hand to my inner thigh, still keeping a tight grasp on my throat. He finally reaches my underwear and feels it. "Tsh, Is this lingerie?" He snickers quietly. "Are you that much of a slut, potter?" He asked me. I didn't know how to respond, so I didn't. Wtf- Nobody has ever made me speechless before, especially on my second day of meeting them. But I couldn't help it, He was so strong so hot, like a greek god. I genuinly had no words for him. "Potter?!" He said looking me in the eyes, causing me to snap back to reality. "No, I'm not a slut." He chuckled. "Oh yeah? Why would some bitch be wearing a thong lingerie if not to get railed. It's your first day potter, Are you that horny?" He asked as he smirked. I again was left speechless. He then spoke again. "Well, what's your body count then? if your not a slut." He says, his hand tightening slightly on my throat. "None of your business malfoy! Now let me go!" I yell-whisper. Of course he doesn't listen. "Tell me or I fuck you right here, causing the count to go up." He said, almost as a threat. If only he knew I wouldn't mind that... But he couldn't, he CANT know that. "fine" I spoke up, his hand slightly loosening his grip so I could speak more clearly. "It's around 50 I think.." I say ashamed. Back at bauxbatons i clung to and make I could get, Doing whatever they asked. Even if that meant my self respect and dignity went down the drain, That's why I carried myself so high here. I was not going to let that happen here. He laughs out loud before holding his mouth to stop himself. "You dirty little street whore!" He exclaims in shock. "and when did you lose your virginity?" He asks, not giving me an option to the question, as his grip tightened on my throat. "2 years ago, 14 years of age if you just know Malfoy." I scoffed as I spoke. I really did sound like a slut.

But no way in hell would I let Him call me that. I slapped him across the cheek causing his brows to furrow and his face to turn to displeasure, his hands closing on my throat. "Watch it potter, Unless you want everyone to know what a dirty slut you are" He scoffed before feeling my thing one more, realizing it was soaked. He just laughed and walked out out of the closet laughing. What the fuck just happened?! I thought to myself. How did malfoy have such power over me.. It's fine, I will never let myself get into a position like that again.

count : 593
OML IM SO SORRY😭😭 I THOUGHT THERE WAS GPING TO ME MUCH MORE SMUT BUT THERE WASNT . AS I SAID IM TRYING TO BUILD THE STORY LINE BEFORE MAKING EVERYTHING TURN SEXUAL. PLEASE BARE WITH ME . IM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON I PROMISE!!
(also this was kind of a filler chapter to show the affect draco has on jazmin!) again I apologise and it should happen between the next few chapters!
Xoxo,
mari💋