Chapter 7..

First Kiss..

Mini's POV.

Jasmine Klaire Mendez, kuya used to call me mini, since i'm his lil loving sissy.

The day kuya told me to get rid of my dreams to be with the one i really like, my heart torn into pieces.

I really like him!
So nothing can forbid me for liking him.

That day i saw him with the little boy waiting in a shed outside of our university.

They're both playing a ball, a baseball either.

They're playing catch.

He smiles like a little baby, they're both giggles, he sniffing the boys scent in his neck.

Tickles it.

"You're so naughty sammuel!" Then they're both laughing.

Then suddenly a car stopped and started honking.

A beautiful woman got out of her car.

The boy who was playing with the young man quickly hugged him.

Even the young man quickly hugged the woman who came and kissed her on the cheek, the woman smiled and played with the young man's hair.

I felt envious then, I wish I was that woman.

I saw them get into the woman's car.
I've had a crush on him for three years, but when I said that two years ago, he started moving away and avoiding me.

He said 'I'm sorry, but I prefer a more mature thinking woman.'

That's why I want to be more mature so that he likes me too, I'm trying to change myself.

Para lang mapansin nya, pero mas lalo lang syang lumalayo.

I even joined the 'Students Affairs' to be with him.

Kaso failed!

"What are you looking for?" That voice rattles me.

"Kuya!" I glared at him.
"What?" He looks at me confused.
"Tsk! Nothing!" I just sighed and walked towards his car that park in front of us.

Naupo na ko sa front seat.
When he sat in the driver's seat, he started the engine of his car.

He parked his car in the parking lot of the house, and then I heard him sigh before speaking.

"I don't know what to say, but, I told you, if he doesn't like you, let him go, don't insist on the things you want, you'll only get hurt!"

I was just silently looking at the dashboard of his car, pretending I didn't hear anything, but in reality it hurts, it's hard when you see the person you want and you can't be with him.

I heard my brother take a deep breath again.

"Halika ka nga dito." He said in a calm tone, It hugged me at the same time as if it calmed my mood.

"My sister is already a young woman." he said while still hugging me.

Well, I felt a little calmer especially when my brother hugged me, But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up on Timothy.