Chapter 8..

Confusions..

Jin's POV.

I'm at the grocery store today to buy what we need at home, I also texted Tim who followed me to the grocery store to help me with what I bought.

Can goods, instant noodles fresh fruits and vegetables and meat.

After toiletries and dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent.

"Hey sister!" Tim called when he found me in the snack area, where I was shopping for snacks for him and Sam.

He is also getting those he wants to buy.

After I bought everything, we paid the cashier.

Once it was packed we had one of the grocery store staff help us load it into the trunk of my car.

They quickly finished putting the grocery items we bought in the trunk and Tim immediately closed the trunk of the car after finishing it.

I immediately went to the driver's seat to start the car's engine.

Tim got into the passenger seat next to me, while Sam sat in the back of the car.

I quickly drove the car home.

***

Pagdating naman namin sa bahay inayos ko na lahat ng mga pinamili kong grocery items, inilagay sa designated Pantry shelf.

While I was arranging items inside the refrigerator, I noticed that Tim didn't seem to be himself right now, since we was at the grocery store earlier.

How many times did I ask him if he had a problem? but he doesn't want to talk, at puro 'I'm okay ate, don't worry.' kaya lalo akong nag aalala kapag ganito yung mga sagutan nya.

But now, he's been out of his mind for a while now, the more he walks around the kitchen the more I can't think of anything to do because, I'm distracted by him.

"Tito? until when do you plan to walk?" Sam asked him, so I looked at him, I was also surprised by his actions now.

I sighed at him then I spoke.
"Tell me the truth! What's wrong with you Timothy!?"

I saw his shoulders drop as he sighed heavily.

Because of his reaction, I just confirmed that he has a problem.

I put the last wrap of carrots in the fridge then I closed it and directed Tim to sit on the high chair on the kitchen counter to make him sit there.

"Sam, did you finish your assignment?" I asked Sam.
Tumango naman ito.

"Good, play in the living room first, I'll talk to tito Tim first, okay?" I said, to which sam quickly agreed and quickly went to the living room to play with the toy cars, which we bought earlier at the grocery store.

"Now, speak!" I said while chopping onion and ginger that I'm going to saute with the chicken that I'm going to cook.

He sighed again, before starting to speak. "What would you do if, in the event, there is a man who you really like, but, you don't know if he likes you too?" Umpisa nito.

Wait, I was confused by his question.

"Huh? I don't understand?"
I asked him curiously.